Keith McCready Joins Cast of American Road Player

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like what you guys are doing even before Keith was inducted, now i'm very interested in investing myself. Yes I feel that your show has a legitimate chance to go a long way, I may also be an asset in some capacity. PM me if you're interested.

Bill Incardona

I second this. Hall of Famer Bill Incardona would be an excellent addition to this show. He not only can play the game well, but he knows all games inside and out, to include the art of matching up. This is a skill set that not everybody can do proficiently -- and do it with class, to boot. ;)

In addition to his talents on the table, his off-table personality is well known as a great commentator. Since he has subject-matter expertise, commentating to him comes natural, and the gentle tone of his voice complements his wisdom. He is a great commentator.

In sum, Mr. Incardona is the whole package. :yes:

From left to right, Bill Incardona aka "Pittsburgh Billy" and "Cardone"; Keith McCready aka "Earthquake" and "Keither with the Ether"; and Jimmy Reid aka "Hippie Jimmy" and "Diamond Jim." :cool:

Attachments

• 2004 US Open Incardona Keith Reid.jpg
    2004 US Open Incardona Keith Reid.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 457

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is great..........

This show sounds great and the addition of Keith sounds great also.

Good luck with everything.

There will be millions of interested viewers immediately.

Go getem guys..............

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
I donated

I donated to the cause, maybe because its Christmas or maybe because Earthquake is on the show.... Who knows but I feel good about it!

After reading an article on "Scooter" I am quit interested in watching his game and methods of matching up in a game

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
My interest also just skyrocketed!! Keith is my all time favorite player and I don't think I'm alone in that fan group :)

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
At first, I wasn't terribly interested in this project....

Now I am. :grin:

Reactions: JAM

prad

Flip the coin
Silver Member
Hello all, I am Peyton Thomas and I am one of the Producers for American Road Player. I have been working on this show for three years and we are really excited to have Keith on-board for the ride. He will bring a great deal of excitement to the show.

The idea behind the indiegogo campaign to raise a part of the budget is not only for the monetary return which will be used in the film production but also to create an "invested" audience. This has become very popular for starting something new. So, to date my company has self funded the entire project, about $20,000 and we plan to take on the Post Production cost. The actual budget for the film production is 100K so as you can see, there will be other investors some of which we are entertaining now.

This is a passion project for me as pool has been a major part of my life for 30 years so I am particularly invested in this show which is why I have tried to meld the other part of my life with the sport.

This will be a great show and ultimately we will push it to the networks because they will take notice of it's web popularity.

The donations you make are fully refunded if we don't make the the goal of $40,000 and you get great perks for your donations including Hats and shirts from Hustlin USA, Pool Tables from Diamond Billiards.

If you want to see the show, show your support with $25 and you will get to have the behind the scenes while we are on the road.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/american-road-player/x/9130349

After all $40,000 is $25 x 1600 donations...

On my other thread there were over 6000 views, 1600 doesn't seem like that much...

I'm all in, let's do this!

Someone should post this info on other social sites like Reddit, Tumblr, may be updates on instagram ...

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith,

Fell in love with your game and persona when I saw you at the Derby some years ago.

All I can say is..."Welcome Back"!!!

Anthony

Last edited:

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello All, This has been a great boost to the campaign and I am reading a bunch of awesome posts about Keith and your support for him and the show. The funding campaign is starting to work and I am seeing a lot more traffic from outside interest. Let's keep this going. Show your support with as little as 15 or 25 Bucks. If you can't donate, that's cool, spread the word to all your circles and help me get rid of these

Brand New Diamond Pool Tables that are reduced drastically
Diamond Ball Pollisher and table lights

***These will make a huge dent in our goal

Derby City Tickets
Hats and Shirts

Someone has to be ready to buy out there. Help lead me to them!!!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/american-road-player/x/9130349

Thanks
Peyton

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Road-Player/1546615418894464

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scooter was just told he will no longer have access to the premier Set Trailer during shooting and he is hot!!.:)

PS- He is also getting only brown M & Ms.

Last edited:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting Billy Incardona involved I feel would boost it even more. He posts here as wincardona.

Wishing you lots of luck!

Gary

Rusty C

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you might be able to carve out some time during the month of January, Kid. Everything we used to go to is now closed, and Keith could sure use a good sparring partner if you're able to come out and play. :grin:

I hope ya stop by Olathe Kansas,I know a guy that might want to spar with Keith

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Oh man, don't know how I missed this thread.

This is excellent news. :smile::smile::smile:

can't wait.

best,
brian kc

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oooh, the impossible dream.

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

See you all in January. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Earthquake out. :)

Love it Keith. There is enough personality in this one post to carry a whole episode. This is what many of us have been asking for a long time and it's finally happening. It will be great to see you back in action!

I was probably going to check it out anyway, but now I'll make sure I see it and I'm actually a little excited about it.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope ya stop by Olathe Kansas,I know a guy that might want to spar with Keith

We'll sketch you and Clint an appointment with Keith sine die. Our people will get together with your people, and maybe we can do Chinese.