Let's Start A Campaign

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Let's start a campaign to get Keith McCready into the HOF...
Doug

I'll second that!!! One of the most talented (on the table) and funniest/free spirited people (off the table) to EVER play.
Your pool expierence is not complete until you catch his act live. Glad he was able to step back from the abyss and continue to share his personna. Unique, one of a kind ICON that will never be duplicated. No....I'm not a fan;) ;)

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
To Hell with the BCA Hall of fame... Let's just start a HOF just for Keith.

There ought to be a HOF for after hours action figures. Keith has to a LOCK for the unanimous first ballot.

Smorgass Bored said:
Doug

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom In Cincy said:
To Hell with the BCA Hall of fame... Let's just start a HOF just for Keith.

There ought to be a HOF for after hours action figures. Keith has to a LOCK for the unanimous first ballot.
There already is an action hall of fame -- it's called the One Pocket Hall of Fame. At Greg Sullivan's suggestion, we began to include a "Lifetime Pool in Action" category at our Derby City Classic HOF dinner two years ago. Keith is obviously a lock of a candidate, the only reason he has not been elected yet, is that the selection committee has begun by focusing on older players. His time is coming for sure!!

So far we have included 92 year old George Rood
The late Denny Searcy
'Hippie' Jimmy Reid
and this January, Jimmy 'Flyboy' Spears

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Of course he should be in it, like so many others should be. I always thought there should be an ation HOF for the greats that didn't play in many if any tournaments. Johnnyt

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
On another note...

I'd love it if we could just get a cue back in his hands and him back on the tables! Oh what fun there could be.....:D

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of Doug's better ideas . . .

. . . and Doug was a man with many ideas!

Hu

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug

I can't rep Smorg cause I have to spread it around first. I thought maybe everyone else could rep him.
Another good topic here is Keith McCready. Maybe JAM could post the tournies that he won back in the day. I know he was known more for his prowess in the back rooms after tournies, but it would be fun to find out what tournies he won or placed high in. :smile: