Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
sad_clown0306 said:
Looking for a nice Runde Cue.
Hit me with your offers.

btw Does Bob Runde take any Orders ???
I heard its pretty difficult to place an Order for a Custom. Is this true ?

I was over at Bob's house a couple of hours ago getting some new tips put on my Runde. I asked him a couple of months ago if he would make me a custom cue to my specifications and he politely declined...and before he quit playing leagues he was a teammate of mine...:eek: He said he prefers to make whatever he wants and then sell them, so getting him to make you a custom cue is probably not going to happen. He also won't start making any new cues until after the first of the year. Hope this helps...PM sent.

Last edited:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
RackRunner said:
I was over at Bob's house a couple of hours ago getting some new tips put on my Runde. I asked him a couple of months ago if he would make me a custom cue to my specifications and he politely declined...and before he quit playing leagues he was a teammate of mine...:eek: He said he prefers to make whatever he wants and then sell them, so getting him to make you a custom cue is probably not going to happen. He also won't start making any new cues until after the first of the year. Hope this helps...PM sent.
Thanks for the information about Bob Runde. I wondered myself if he would take a special order for a cue, but you've answered my question.

James

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
sad_clown0306 said:
Looking for a nice Runde Cue.
Hit me with your offers.

btw Does Bob Runde take any Orders ???
I heard its pretty difficult to place an Order for a Custom. Is this true ?
I have 2 under 2000 ! 734-693-3177 Bill

wjpjr

modulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have 3 I might be willing to part with .
Runde95-5004.jpg

Runde95-5005.jpg

Runde95-5001.jpg

Cues05007.jpg

Cues05005.jpg

Cues05003.jpg

Cues05001.jpg

If you like any of these 3 let me know and I'll post spec's and price .
Later Bill

gregoryg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Billiards and Bagels...

They had a booth at the Super Billiards Expo quite a few years ago. When I talked with them about Bob Runde's cues, at that time they were the only place that was able to get Bob's cues to sell. While talking with them about it, they told me what has already been stated. Bob only makes what he wants now. If someone likes what is available they can buy it. Wouldn't make me a cue to replace the custom he made for me, when he was part of Schon, after it got ripped from a UPS truck, and that was over 17 years ago.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
gregoryg said:
They had a booth at the Super Billiards Expo quite a few years ago. When I talked with them about Bob Runde's cues, at that time they were the only place that was able to get Bob's cues to sell. While talking with them about it, they told me what has already been stated. Bob only makes what he wants now. If someone likes what is available they can buy it. Wouldn't make me a cue to replace the custom he made for me, when he was part of Schon, after it got ripped from a UPS truck, and that was over 17 years ago.

In your signature I see you own some Runde Schons. You don't happen to own an R-9 do you?

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Koinnkid or doc's

Koinnkid is close to you has I think 5 .and 48 schon-elite's unique's and 300 other top notch custom cues. You will get the best deal from troy over all other -and he's pretty close so you can put your hands on it before you pay. look at the e-bay store but he has many un-photographed. Happy looking- Keith at doc's has a few as well. twincities both- mark

sad_clown0306

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for the help

i will contact Koinnkid. I already ordered a Runde Shaft from him last week.
First i will check how this wents because i dont live that close to him.
Only about several 1000s kilometres :eek:
I live in Europe

Thanks for the help so far. I think i have seen a few one. Unfortunately nothing what was love at first sight but i am not in a hurry and will check whats available in the near future.