Mosconi Cup Updates

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
they played gr8 but had a lot of luck in that match;
Putnam brks hard makes a ball nothing past string, stupid rule.
Neils slam bank on 2 ball misses bad and swish
Neils blows easy position on 4, oops dead 4-9 ball
bla bla bla, vent vent!!!! They all played gr8

Joe I'm hoping for daz to play good on putnam right now, I can't fade ur bad energy lol

mincho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they played gr8 but had a lot of luck in that match;
Putnam brks hard makes a ball nothing past string, stupid rule.
Neils slam bank on 2 ball misses bad and swish
Neils blows easy position on 4, oops dead 4-9 ball
bla bla bla, vent vent!!!! They all played gr8

A race to 6 playing nine ball is ridiculous; the lucky rolls definitely do not even out. I'd go so far as to say the game of nine ball with these rules is not appropriate for professionals. I like to see good pool played regardless who wins, they should deserve to win. grrr

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last rack....one of the best team matches EVER!
guys its 9 ball, luck is part of the game, yesterday i remember a jumpshot that went in of 2 cushions and another ball with position afterwards and no1 posted this here ;)

damn i got a great tchec (do you write it like that?) beer here and watch the mosconi cup...what a wonderfull evening

Joe T

Charlie and the team need to pump the crowd and thats all there is to it. I'm not one for pom poms myslef but if I were there I would HAVE to go seat to seat to gettem goin dammit! COME ON!!

Joe T

A race to 6 playing nine ball is ridiculous; the lucky rolls definitely do not even out. I'd go so far as to say the game of nine ball with these rules is not appropriate for professionals. I like to see good pool played regardless who wins, they should deserve to win. grrr

I know all this I just had to bitc*, lol

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
wow.. there was lot of great shots AND a lot of luck in that last game. Yes, some great hits at the ball, but let's be real... there was a healthy dose of luck going on, with several of those kicks:)

those pool gods have a great ole time, messing around with everyone like that.

C'mon USA.. let's tie this mother up!