My NCS Finals Photos (Mostly HAWT chicks)

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Just wanted to post up some photos I took at the NCS 8 Ball Finals at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas last weekend. It was a great time and thanks to all of the help from numerous people we had a great stream from the event.

One thing that sticks out was how nice the venue was. I have been to most pro events in the last couple years and this venue was by far the nicest. I hope there are many more events at the Golden Nugget.

I will spare you the long stories and let the pictures do the talking. I do want to thank Ken Shuman, Royce Bunnell of OB Cues, Jay Helfert, Sunnyday, OMGWTF, Melinda aka Trigger, and Amy Chen for all of their help on the stream.

I could barely speak and they all went out of their way to help out especially Ken who was doing double duty running the tournament with Bill Stock. Those guys did a hell of a job running it too. Matches started on time and there were no issues that I know of. A professional event all around. I can't wait till the next one.


There is plenty of info out there about who finished where and who beat who. This is just some pics of my weekend with friends old and new.


Max Eberle. My early favorite to snap it off. He went deep but came up a little short. I look for Max to finish strong in some events this year.

3292202645_4a3cfe74e2_o.jpg



Mike Fieldhammer. Solid player and great guy. Mike is as good with a camera as he is a cue and has some great content on his website www.billiardcoach.com
3292202413_df66c446ee_o.jpg


My man Oscar Dominguez. Another one of my picks to go deep. He plays with a sick Prewitt cue....and the shaft is 8 mm. Thats right...8 mm. He let me hit some balls with it and it felt like I was playing pool with a $5000 chopstick.
It works very well for Oscar though.
3293022794_abf13de2f6_o.jpg


Ken Shuman and Jay Helfert in the doing commentary on the stream.

3292202727_a4de06c7e0_o.jpg



As I was looking back through my photos of this event I noticed I spent more time taking photos of pretty women than pool. Sue me. Here are some of them.


The very lovely Ms. Amy Chen. Amy was the only female qualifier to the NCS and won her spot at the Derby City Classic.
3293022694_7816de2bec_o.jpg


AZ Forum's own Melinda AKA Trigger made the trek to Vegas to keep the online brackets current and shoot photographs. I think she also tried to bust the Nugget casino. Last I heard she made it out even.
Melinda was also nice enough to let me try out a new camera flash on her. I think she made taking nice pictures pretty easy.

3293022848_b9084cfd2d_o.jpg


3292202563_b0898a6fc5_o.jpg


The TAR Angels. At least that was the joke. OMGWTF, Sunnyday and Amy Chen (Amy needs a nickname). It is never dull with these young ladies around and I had a ball hanging out with them.

3293023238_8a6a913f3f_o.jpg


3292203075_3055af20f0_o.jpg
 
Never get between an Asian girl and her fruit tart. They don't play.

3292203221_d51e66a10f_o.jpg


My man Vagabond dropping in to say hi to the ladies. In case you missed it Vagabond is a snazzy dresser. OMGWTF is over come by the power of his velvet coat.

3293023438_1f7c425f8f_o.jpg


AKA Trigger after she dropped the old "Pull my finger" gag on Tommy Tokoph. (Dont kill me Trigger)

3292203321_7d822c46ef_o.jpg


A picture of my vintage Schon R-8 with Sunnyday attached to it.

3293023626_b3f2069df3_o.jpg


Amy clowning around in my picture. I would get my revenge.

3292203489_d729cddc10_o.jpg


Amy again goofing off, doing her best spokesmodel impression ( A damn good one IMO)

3293024194_82b632a45e_o.jpg


Amy after she found out I put Cherry Shine in her water bottle. (Thanks KTown)

3293024076_d5dd715138_o.jpg


OMGWTF rocking the new TAR patch. She is smiling like that because she either A.) Just got done eating. or B.) Just stabbed someone who was pissing her off.

3292204043_81c5a000db_o.jpg


Amy and Sunny doing the whole two hawt chicks in a picture thing.

3292203699_f367096132_o.jpg



As you can tell I had a great time. I even think there was a pool tournament going on somewhere. If you get the chance to play in a local NCS qualifier give it a shot. You may snap it off and win a chance to come to Vegas, play in a great event and have a really good time.
 
Last edited:
I'm confused

Is Helfert a HAWT CHICK?

Let's hope not. LOL

Keep up the fantastic work and looking forward to meeting the TAR guys someday.
 
s'portplayer said:
Is Helfert a HAWT CHICK?

Let's hope not. LOL

Keep up the fantastic work and looking forward to meeting the TAR guys someday.
You obviously have never seen Jay in evening wear.
 
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

Pink Floyd referring to Amy Chen's consumption of fire water
 
Gorgeous

Justin,

Wow...the photos are stunning. You really brought out the best in everyone. The lighing, everything is great. I love the one of Trigger laughing, the ladies and their fruit tarts, Max, Mike Fieldhammer and Oscar really are something. I think that is one of the best photos of Jay and Ken in the booth. Thank you for posting them. You are so talented in so many ways!

I have to say though the excellent photo of Oscar with his father in the background, knowing how close they are, got me a in the heart.
 
Last edited:
Great photos and I wish I could have been there. I need to plan a trip to LV as soon as I can, it's been a while since my last visit. Maybe I can catch a tournament in LV next time.

James
 
Damn Justin, your already trying to lowball offers on my Prewitt. 5k, gotta go higher brother... :thumbup:

Nice pics man, too bad I cant make it to Reno, but until the next tourney... peace. OD
 
MexPoolPlyr said:
Damn Justin, your already trying to lowball offers on my Prewitt. 5k, gotta go higher brother... :thumbup:

Nice pics man, too bad I cant make it to Reno, but until the next tourney... peace. OD


I was gonna correct him but figured you would Oscar!!!

$7K or $8K ???
 
A little purple velvet . . .

jay helfert said:
Hey, don't be tellin' all my inner secrets. :p

Ooooooooooh Baby . . . BEHAVE!
 

Attachments

  • Austin Yeah Baby.jpg
    Austin Yeah Baby.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 258
JCIN said:
You obviously have never seen Jay in evening wear.

What? Jay you're dressing up for JCIN too? You said I was the only one:angry: !

S.:grin: :grin-square: :p
 
MexPoolPlyr said:
Damn Justin, your already trying to lowball offers on my Prewitt. 5k, gotta go higher brother... :thumbup:

Nice pics man, too bad I cant make it to Reno, but until the next tourney... peace. OD
Okay...$8000 but I figure you carved most of the shafts away so that has to cut it down a little?

:D



<-----wants Oscar's cue.
 
lol, thats better. I was offered 8k at Derby 2 yrs ago. I got 8 shafts with it, so that adds some value. Well, gonna crash. Gotta play tomorrow... (TurningStone)

Peace JCIN and Russ. :)
 
Back
Top