My New Wheat Cue...

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
the cue thread was posted about 75% of the wway through the "Tilt" process. he did disappear, then he came back really jacked. Then gone and came back with normal letters by then this was here "thekid" then he went full blast, i was in and out of the tilt and saw it come up, i thought it was dodgy then, he goes bat chit crazy and .....finally someone comes up with a cue pic. when there was no one here, it was around 430am in vegas.
Damn!
Homeland Security is hiring.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
the cue thread was posted about 75% of the wway through the "Tilt" process. he did disappear, then he came back really jacked. Then gone and came back with normal letters by then this was here "thekid" then he went full blast, i was in and out of the tilt and saw it come up, i thought it was dodgy then, he goes bat chit crazy and .....finally someone comes up with a cue pic. when there was no one here, it was around 430am in vegas.

This is an interesting chain of events (the cur posting). Hmmmm.

Anyway, I nominate Fatboy for 8 hours of well deserved sleep. Seems the other folk (poolplaya9 and JCIN, et al) that killed the beast have taken their forty winks.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Beware_of_Dawg said:
I'm calling bullspit. Aside from the fact that the cue really looks like nothing special to me at all. Looks like nothing more that a hue cue/sneaky with some little round inlays and frankly I've seen a lot of house cues with a better looking grain than that.

How can that be a new cue? It's got a huge chip in the butt and that is not a new shaft unless the pic is bad it has blueing and obvious signs of serious use.

By Beware_of_Dawg

goodpost.gif
Sharp eye.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dont think he ever sold a cue, he couldnt close a deal, there is a story behind this, i been here for 10 hours and am done, i will tell it later, he wouldnt take my $350, i had my ideas so i went down my own road with him, nice guy. he knew how i am(not that means shit) he just knew me from here and he was very nice and jumpy on the phone, i'm a telemarketer-i read people over the phone real good. face 2 face i'm easy to fool, on the phone-game over. He wouldnt take my $$$, i will go over it all tomarrow or tonight, i dont think he ever made a cue, i think he might have seemed like he did, i know Blackjack went down to see him, but i'm not so sure it wasnt a dog and pony show. i gotta go:boring2:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KoolKat9Lives said:
This is an interesting chain of events (the cur posting). Hmmmm.

Anyway, I nominate Fatboy for 8 hours of well deserved sleep. Seems the other folk (poolplaya9 and JCIN, et al) that killed the beast have taken their forty winks.

i have slept 4 hours in the last 49 hours, my back hurts so bad, its causing my adrenenin to go off, so i'm stone dead tired but cant sleep, not good. thanks FB

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
i lucked into it, then JCIN showed up and it was on, playa was hot wow he was smoking hot!!!(rightfully so), i accidentally opened that thread and read a post that I wont repet here and I was like WTF??? wow i knew it was on, i been here for 9 hours now-big night on AZ wow. The love(REP) is flowing, the birds are singing and the peace is back to AZ, amazing how one bad egg can put the whole joint on tilt, too much negitive chit. it took 4 or 6 of us to finally end the drama, i normally dont get involved, but that was just to strong to ignore.

one other thing, this thread started about 75% of the way on the tilt thread, look at the time stamps-i'm going off memory, but it was too coincindential when it popped up, my radar went off, SOMEONE!!!!! please check the time stamps of the "Tilt" and this one-that will esplaine sum chit.

Link to other thread?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Fatboy said:
i have slept 4 hours in the last 49 hours, my back hurts so bad, its causing my adrenenin to go off, so i'm stone dead tired but cant sleep, not good. thanks FB
I'll give you 10-8. I'm calling in sick to get some action.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
check the time this thread came up berofe he was done posting, he mellowwed out for a while at the end of the Tilt thread too, he could have went off that one and cracked this one open, he did take breaks on the tilt thread, then went to lower case letters, then went on final tilt, Mr Wilson got up and gassed him.
This thread does not sound like Eddie to me. I guess it could be a friend of his, but I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt and guess that it is an innocent poster that saw Ed taking some heat (without knowing the full background) and decided to post about his good experience.

The original post in this thread was at 5:55am cst, complete with pictures. Eddie was posting in the Tilt thread every 3 minutes or so on average up until a post at 5:53am cst, only two minutes before the OP here. I doubt that he could have changed screen names and got this posted in less than 2 minutes.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
derekdisco said:
Eddie wheat speed bags are for sale. 3 for a peco, get em while their hot!
Can I use Charlie's $150 Wheatbucks ?
I'll throw in the duct tape and envelope.

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats how Jerry Franklyn made his cues, same on each cut, he let them hang along time between cuts, thats why SW cues take a year(seems that long-i cant remember the exact time) to make. And its widly accepted that Jerry was a champion among his peers in making cues.

are you saying that SW takes off .010" or .020" an every pass and never makes a bigger passes?

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
i dont think he ever sold a cue, he couldnt close a deal, there is a story behind this, i been here for 10 hours and am done, i will tell it later, he wouldnt take my $350, i had my ideas so i went down my own road with him, nice guy. he knew how i am(not that means shit) he just knew me from here and he was very nice and jumpy on the phone, i'm a telemarketer-i read people over the phone real good. face 2 face i'm easy to fool, on the phone-game over. He wouldnt take my $$$, i will go over it all tomarrow or tonight, i dont think he ever made a cue, i think he might have seemed like he did, i know Blackjack went down to see him, but i'm not so sure it wasnt a dog and pony show. i gotta go:boring2:

I kinda started feeling the same way, Fatboy.
I did like Eddie's spirit and enthusiasm for cue making.
He kind did a self destruct in front of everyone.

Do I dislike him or wish him any hardships .... no ... and I doubt that Charlie Edwards or many of the others here do either.
In fact I bet there would be many here willing to help him if they could.

Fatboy, you have shown respect in all your posts.
Even when you disagreed with someone you do so in a respectful way.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
If it wasn't Eddie who posted this, then it's somebody who lives with Eddie & shares his vocabulary. Words like, "rectify" & "talents" are words only he uses all too much. Phrases like "quality cue at affordable prices" are his signature lines, too. Again, there are too many coincidences to ignore. He could easily have a personal email addy with it's own AZ call name. Anybody in his house could have their own AZ call name. I'm a computer idiot & even I know how to have two opened pages at a time, so 2 minutes is PLENTY of time to click over to his other identity & hit "post quick reply".

I don't hate the guy, but I don't think i'd buy him lunch. Then again, I don't hate anybody anywhere. And i'd buy almost anybody lunch. I try very hard to relate to & understand the fouls people have and/or do. But I cannot find any way to relate to this guy, which leads me to believe his brain is short a few cells or wired totally funky. So I can't really blame him for his issues. It is likely beyond his control.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WilleeCue said:

Thanks, That's how I roll. Only once in a blue moon do i get negitive here, like 2 or 3 posts a year. I keep AZ a happy place and I respect everyone here, I like 99% of the people here, but I respect 100% of them, even where EW tilted out, read my posts. I wasnt doing anything to throw gas on the fire-not my style. If I did throw gas on the fire i dont remember doing so. I never insulte him, i did tell him he couldnt endict anyone thats the DA's job, so i corrected him.

I look at like this, i'm far from perfect, my spelling is for shit, i honest to God do my best w/o a spell checker, and people here tollerate me, a few guys hate on me, cause i talk about my self too much, we'll i'd rather do that that talk about someone else and get it wrong. So in the overall picture it aint so bad, I can deal with the haters, I might turn a few aROUND oop's, i have turned around a few haters before, i'm not a bad guy. ;)

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WilleeCue said:

Not all. I got to admit though, 2-3 posts out of 133,984, or how many posts he is up to now, is not too bad.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
Thanks, That's how I roll. Only once in a blue moon do i get negitive here, like 2 or 3 posts a year. I keep AZ a happy place and I respect everyone here, I like 99% of the people here, but I respect 100% of them, even where EW tilted out, read my posts. I wasnt doing anything to throw gas on the fire-not my style. If I did throw gas on the fire i dont remember doing so. I never insulte him, i did tell him he couldnt endict anyone thats the DA's job, so i corrected him.

I look at like this, i'm far from perfect, my spelling is for shit, i honest to God do my best w/o a spell checker, and people here tollerate me, a few guys hate on me, cause i talk about my self too much, we'll i'd rather do that that talk about someone else and get it wrong. So in the overall picture it aint so bad, I can deal with the haters, I might turn a few aROUND oop's, i have turned around a few haters before, i'm not a bad guy. ;)

You need to og off for a few hours and take a nap zzzzzzz:) zzzzzzzzz