My positive news has been released.

This is going to help me do more positive things for the game of pool, not only do I get to do what I have already been doing but I get to work with the future of pool and juniors coming up. This is already making me busier than ever but I al loving every minute of it. Check it out.

http://www.str8-shots.com/mark-cantrill-joins-str8-shots/

Congratulations, Mark! This looks very exciting! :clapping::clapping::happydance::happydance:

That is uncanny the similarity of names: Mark Griffin (BCAPL/CS) and Marc Griffiths (Str8 Shots), and then your name is Mark too. :grin-square:
 
Congratulations, Mark! This looks very exciting! :clapping::clapping::happydance::happydance:

That is uncanny the similarity of names: Mark Griffin (BCAPL/CS) and Marc Griffiths (Str8 Shots), and then your name is Mark too. :grin-square:

I think that its just that everyone is trying to make their MARK on the industry :)
 
Good News!

Yes, Congratulations! Best Wishes for a successful and fulfilling future for you and pool! Lord knows we need as much good news as we can get..
 
Congratulations, Mark! This looks very exciting! :clapping::clapping::happydance::happydance:

That is uncanny the similarity of names: Mark Griffin (BCAPL/CS) and Marc Griffiths (Str8 Shots), and then your name is Mark too. :grin-square:

Hope So JAM
 
Congratulations, Mark! This looks very exciting! :clapping::clapping::happydance::happydance:

That is uncanny the similarity of names: Mark Griffin (BCAPL/CS) and Marc Griffiths (Str8 Shots), and then your name is Mark too. :grin-square:

Soooooo, you're sayin' that if I change my first name to Mark (or at least close to it), I can finally get a great gig in the industry?

I'll be your huckleberry! Or should I say "markleberry"? :grin:
 
Congratulations, Mark! This looks very exciting! :clapping::clapping::happydance::happydance:

That is uncanny the similarity of names: Mark Griffin (BCAPL/CS) and Marc Griffiths (Str8 Shots), and then your name is Mark too. :grin-square:

It took me a couple years to differentiate between the internet Marks. But once you speak with Mark C, well, let's just say English TWheels is a bit different than most. Crazier and funnier than all get out. In a good way! Best of rolls on your new venture Mark!
 
Congratulations Mark. All that hard work and time has paid off. Now you can make the rest work for you.

You know what THEY say. "THEY" are always soooo smart. Opportunities don't disappear, they just go to someone else. This is your time.

So whats first on the agenda. Extended hours for Happy Hour and cheaper beer prices?

See, I'd make a lousy pool rep but a better liquor rep.
 
Congratulations Mark. All that hard work and time has paid off. Now you can make the rest work for you.

You know what THEY say. "THEY" are always soooo smart. Opportunities don't disappear, they just go to someone else. This is your time.

So whats first on the agenda. Extended hours for Happy Hour and cheaper beer prices?

See, I'd make a lousy pool rep but a better liquor rep.

Holy Crap, you called it, we must have a leak in the ranks :) Thanks man I can't help but think Chili Cookoff :)
 
Somehow I figure that the idea of a Chili Cook Off isn't dead just quite yet. I am sure that you will figure a way to incorporate that into the new years agenda.

But, its blasphemy to have a Chili contest sans beer.
 
!! CONGRATS !!

but more importantly - if you serve your "special" chili before the matches, it'll make for better entertainment....
 
It's too bad you don't live closer mark, my cookoff is coming up real soon!
But then again, I'm guessing you get enough heat down there as it is :cool:
 
Congratulations!

When can I win my next free feed of this time CJ playing Buddy Hall or Mike Sigel, or the top Young Gun playing SVB, with a spot of course.

Just kidding.

Congratulatons again & Best Wishes,
Rick
 
Back
Top