Warden's WAR-DEN Q Club

I still think one of my first entries is best " Toronto QJ's "

Last edited:

J.W.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New leader......

Hey Jim,

Wishing u the best in this new adventure!

My suggestions:

Cue University
Cue U
U Cue
Student Union

Mark Griffin

Thanks a bunch Mark! Figured the only way I'd have a shot of getting you up here would be if I opened a nice club and gave you a reason to fly up. I sure hope you are well my friend. It upset me to see you were having health issues when I saw you at the Mosconi Cup and I truly miss not being able to see you as much as I did when I lived there. Get healthy Mark, the sport needs you actively involved.

Anyway I wanted to throw a quick update in to where we stand with the name the club contest. Apparently the best so far has come on the last page to date. Paul Schofield, who knows a bit about nice venues, has really gotten our attention with "The Coliseum" My partner and I just talked and we both agree this is a very marketable and identifying name for a venue.
So "The Coliseum" has jumped to the top of the list. Thank you Paul!
Still a day remaining and we waited this long for a leader so whose to say we may not get another eye opener at the 11th hour.

Freezing rain on its way for the Toronto area tonight and tomorrow so I have a feeling its going to be a few glasses of wine, a movie or two with my wife and the kids and an early night.

God Bless!

JW

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
]If you're thinking large and impressive Titanic Billards

Last edited:

fd_colorado

Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
I am not going to read all 28 pages of this thread...so my apologies if someone has suggested these obvious names first...

JJ's Cue & Sports Bar

JJ's Billiards & Sports Bar

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Just call it Homos Are Sinners.

Think of how much publicity it will get.

If Duck Dynasty can do it, so can these guys.