NEW Mind Mangling "MANZINO"

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty, but I bet you can't make a ball with that thing. (I say that only because I don't see any photos of a shaft.) !!!

( I can't quit coming back to check out this cue....)

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That cue looks awesome. Bob just keeps amazing me with the work he puts out. I knew Bob when he first started and he was the fastest I have ever seen at going from just starting to making fancy sellable cues. He was a natural at point and inlay work right from the start and has just kept raising the bar ever since. You have a very nice cue there for sure.

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Steve,
This cue is beautiful...
Bob is doing some of the nicest work around..
Tons of flawless work.. Great cue to add to your stable..
Can't wait for mine.. In time for the ICCS..
Best,
Ken Kerner

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Hey Steve,
This cue is beautiful...
Bob is doing some of the nicest work around..
Tons of flawless work.. Great cue to add to your stable..
Can't wait for mine.. In time for the ICCS..
Best,
Ken Kerner

Ken, hopefully I will have my next one by then also. Maybe I will go down there with you....LOL
Steve

asiasdad

Banned
That is art.

Art is open to individual interpretation,
and mine is that the segmented handle
looks like stars in a pitch black night,

very majestic...

also pitch black also represents all
the oil changes it took to obtain this one - imo
;)

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Nice...

though not my taste as I am a traditionalist, Szam/Bushka/SW style cues...I would definitely prefer a Manzino to a BB. I do like how he shortened the buttcap to allow for a larger buttsleeve canvas

Steve,

You've done it again! What a super cue to add to your phenominal cue collection. I'm still dazed by your new BB that's coming and this Manzino is awesome. Keep the pictures coming because I love to see what these great cue makers can do.......

James

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

That is art.

Art is open to individual interpretation,
and mine is that the segmented handle
looks like stars in a pitch black night,

very majestic...

also pitch black also represents all
the oil changes it took to obtain this one - imo
;)

Trust me it was a lot of oil....LOL

When you have the cue under some good lighting and you spin the cue in your hands the light reflects off the inlays in the handle and gives off this really cool effect..
Steve

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric sshhhhhhhhhhhhh.....LOL

Hope all is well with you my friend

i wish all was well, i'm out drilling for oil, my wells are currently dry. well lets say dry by my standards, so no new cues for a while. :rolleyes: But the Rolls Royces are fine;).

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

i wish all was well, i'm out drilling for oil, my wells are currently dry. well lets say dry by my standards, so no new cues for a while. :rolleyes: But the Rolls Royces are fine;).

What do you mean no new cues....I have one we can trade for one of the Rolls.....LOL
Steve

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

These designs that Bob comes up with are just amazing.....and I think we have just seen the tip of whats coming

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

These designs that Bob comes up with are just amazing.....and I think we have just seen the tip of whats coming

I have to call Bob tomorrow, because I have a great idea for part of a wild design. He may like it and maybe not, but I am gonna throw it at him and see if he thinks it is useable. I normally try to stay out of all designs and wait for the finished cue...and I havent been let down yet

Tiddler

AzB Silver Haired Member
Silver Member
Half Blood Prince

After reading Harry Potter's 6th book with my daughter, I believe what you have there is a horcrux. It is an object containing a piece of someone's soul and very dangerous. Mail it to me immediately and I'll try to remove the hex. If I can't remove the hex, then I'll replace the cue with a nice Meucci I've got sitting around here somewhere and you'll be safe...

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

After reading Harry Potter's 6th book with my daughter, I believe what you have there is a horcrux. It is an object containing a piece of someone's soul and very dangerous. Mail it to me immediately and I'll try to remove the hex. If I can't remove the hex, then I'll replace the cue with a nice Meucci I've got sitting around here somewhere and you'll be safe...

Okay...I am convinced. send me your address QUICK

gregoryg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll say it again...

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY AND TIME ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!

Please give the rest of us a chance at acquiring some of the stunningly beautiful cues you have been able to collect!

Just another incredible cue that you have acquired sir, simply superb cue!