Newest addition to the Varney shop.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Not really pool related...but hey, its a new addition to the cue shop!:D
Recently brought him home at 8wks & 15lbs. He's now 15 weeks & 55lbs.
His parents were both police dogs and he came from a great breeder. He's one of the big boned European versions, so the breeder says he'll be 100+lbs. The absolute smartest animal I've ever been around. I swear he understands English!:D Peaceful sleep with this beast guarding my wood!:D
 

Attachments

  • Bullet teen 005.JPG
    Bullet teen 005.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
That is a great looking dog. I had a black and red German Shepherd and he was the best dog I have ever had. I know he understood what I was saying too. (I swear) He was half American and half German and he grew to about 98lbs. At 10 months he was 89lbs. Mine was addicted to ball like it was crack and was the sweetest biggest meanest looking dog around. :) Would never hurt a soul unless you hurt me. Congratulations and I sure you will be happy for years to come.

BVal
 
Johnnyt said:
Nice looking dog. How about a picture of all of him. Johnnyt
Sure...when my wife comes home I'll have her resize a few more pics. The puppy pics compared to now are incredible.:D
 
Varney Cues said:
Not really pool related...but hey, its a new addition to the cue shop!:D
Recently brought him home at 8wks & 15lbs. He's now 15 weeks & 55lbs.
His parents were both police dogs and he came from a great breeder. He's one of the big boned European versions, so the breeder says he'll be 100+lbs. The absolute smartest animal I've ever been around. I swear he understands English!:D Peaceful sleep with this beast guarding my wood!:D


LOL You caught him just as he was about to start drooling over my cue! :D
 
Couldn't help it!

Is that the look he gave you when you told him you put a satin finish on your cues?
 
Great looking dog.
I have had 2 and both were super smart dogs as well.
One was a Black and Tan (Lancer who looks much like yours) and the second was a pure White one (Alpine - source for my screen name).

Would love to see pictures at 1 year old.
Myron
 
Varney Cues said:

Knowing you the name is very suiting. Nice pooch, looks a lot like a Belgium Malinois, my ex and i wanted one of them but realized the work involved for that breed was beyond our desires. My next dog will be another Bull Mastiff; great dogs!
 
Last edited:
Bullet

What a great looking partner Kevin! Bullet seems to have personality plus.:) Would make a good playmate for my 110 lb black lab.

View attachment 44489
Jigger = best dog in the world
 
Last edited:
At least there's one animal who knows his way around the shop. :P
Train him to find dropped screws, washers, nuts, collets, bits, scredriver, pliers, ferrules, tips etc. Then u'd cut working time in half.
 
Johnnyt said:
Nice looking dog. How about a picture of all of him. Johnnyt

Here we go...some more pics.
Here he is as a puppy.:)
 

Attachments

  • Bullet 1225.JPG
    Bullet 1225.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 198
Varney Cues said:
Not really pool related...but hey, its a new addition to the cue shop!:D
Recently brought him home at 8wks & 15lbs. He's now 15 weeks & 55lbs.
His parents were both police dogs and he came from a great breeder. He's one of the big boned European versions, so the breeder says he'll be 100+lbs. The absolute smartest animal I've ever been around. I swear he understands English!:D Peaceful sleep with this beast guarding my wood!:D

Hey Kevin, do you place fetch with un-useable cues!!!!!!!:D

Really nice dog, man I had one like him when I was young!!!!
 
Back
Top