OB Cues Presents TAR 24 Bustamante vs Van Boening Jan 13-14

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Will there be a TAR Podcast the Wed or Thurs before the match and if yes, will you have the details of the match by then? Johnnyt

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Anyone have any inside info on if Efren will be here for the DCC, since Busty will be in the US for the Shane match? Maybe Efren will travel with him?

Don't see how he would miss it.
7 "Official" titles, 5 All-Arounds, while being the defending 9ball and All-Around champion.
Don't see how he can miss it unless he is sick.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Don't see how he would miss it.
7 "Official" titles, 5 All-Arounds, while being the defending 9ball and All-Around champion.
Don't see how he can miss it unless he is sick.

He didn't play in 2011. Only One Pocket tournament he played was the US Open in May, which he won.

In 2010 he did however win 9-ball, 10-ball, second in banks and the Master of the table.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
He didn't play in 2011. Only One Pocket tournament he played was the US Open in May, which he won.

In 2010 he did however win 9-ball, 10-ball, second in banks and the Master of the table.

My bad for whiffing on 2011. :rolleyes:

Good thing we didn't bet.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Didn't he also win the Fatboy Challenge in 2010?

Ray

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
winnerwinner.jpg

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Will there be a TAR Podcast the Wed or Thurs before the match and if yes, will you have the details of the match by then? Johnnyt

There will be a podcast on Thursday before the match. Both guys get in Thursday so hopefully we will be able to get them both here for the podcast. Details should be finalized by then.

Slh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope there will be no call shots and option to take or pass the shot

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic !! there goes another wasted weekend for me !! I'm thrilled to see this matchup should be great viewing !! Price is good as well; thanks for getting it together ! I'll definetly be tuned in !

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
you might want to start your own broadcast

Coin flip. Why don't the play 11 ahead sets?

have u ever played a 11 ahead set? for over $2000 > $5000.

I played a 10 ahead set for $2000. After 28 hours we stopped and both went home to recover. at 0.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
have u ever played a 11 ahead set? for over $2000 > $5000.

I played a 10 ahead set for $2000. After 28 hours we stopped and both went home to recover. at 0.

I played a 9 ahead set once that took 14 hours. I slept for a day and a half after that. No more ahead sets for me