4452030685_b63e4ec9c3_b.jpg

Johnny Archer
4456419188_e392413c55_b.jpg

For more check out
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnsturgisphotography/

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Wow, thanks for posting. Those pics are striking. The black & white of Thorsten Hohmann is top notch, I love just looking at the background of this pic. Thanks for posting and I will check out more on the link.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The link won't work for me but the pics here are great and I saw you take some of them in person.--Leonard

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI, for those of you who are clicking the link and it's not working, I had to actually copy the text and paste it into a new browser. Not sure why, but it worked when I did that.

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Sturgis, I can't tell how much I admire your work. That SVB break shot has captured the essence of his powerful break and the Zen-Like state of mind he has mastered in that short moment.

In these photos represents a reflection of mastery on both sides of the camera. Truly superb artform.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
DAMN are those nice. That one of johnny is poster material. Same with Toasti, though I might be the only fan weird enough to buy a poster of the toaster oven.

Seriously, I assume you get paid somehow for your skills with a camera, right? It's a waste if not. Consider making and selling prints of some of these.

PhillyPoolGuy

Registered
DAMN are those nice. That one of johnny is poster material. Same with Toasti, though I might be the only fan weird enough to buy a poster of the toaster oven.

Seriously, I assume you get paid somehow for your skills with a camera, right? It's a waste if not. Consider making and selling prints of some of these.

What toaster oven???

justaguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
photos

those are really remarkable pictures, you are very talented. thank you very much for sharing.

justaguy

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am shooting with a Sony A300 with a Sigma 70-200mm 2.8. It was difficult to set up for lighting but I managed to get some great shots. Thanks

You are getting your money's worth out of it....great shots. Some of the best I have seen out of a Sony.

Shooting RAW?........ Handheld?

Shooting pool is tougher that most people realize...with the changing light sources and all.

Good Job!