Post your Tuckers (TCW)...

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
Most cues are over 5 years old, that us correct. Anybody know what significant event happened in my life 5 years ago on May 30th?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Most cues are over 5 years old, that us correct. Anybody know what significant event happened in my life 5 years ago on May 30th?

baby? the greatest thing ever but sure puts a hault to alot of free time..

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

New boat? I keeed. It can only be...

Four!!! Best reason for slowing production! (not to mention III also owns/runs a large and successful business.

-B <--------- wants on Four's list!!!

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez Ross,now that i know you have that many i wont even think about selling mine to you...........:p

FSutton

Full Rack Banks only!
Silver Member
CMD

No I was paying a compliment saying man another great cuemaker tat it's impossible to get a cue from so whose making cued this damn good looking that you can still get a cue from never asked murray to make me a cue would like one but I know he can't and that's fine there are a lot of fine makers out there but it's hard to find a new cue that plays great looks great and retains it's value so well nowadays the guys That make these types can seldom take orders so in essence I'm saying who out there is the next murry Tucker or Dennis searing or Joel hercek just once I'd like to figure this out bedew it's too late or hard to get a cue from them that's all

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
CMD

No I was paying a compliment saying man another great cuemaker tat it's impossible to get a cue from so whose making cued this damn good looking that you can still get a cue from never asked murray to make me a cue would like one but I know he can't and that's fine there are a lot of fine makers out there but it's hard to find a new cue that plays great looks great and retains it's value so well nowadays the guys That make these types can seldom take orders so in essence I'm saying who out there is the next murry Tucker or Dennis searing or Joel hercek just once I'd like to figure this out bedew it's too late or hard to get a cue from them that's all

well when you figure who these cuemakers are going to be....let us all know.....:thumbup: gl my be suggestion is just buy what you like and play with it....dont worry about it holding its value.....sometimes you might guess right and makes a few bucks on a cue but most times you luckey to get your money back...

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Ross, Murray makes beautiful cues and yours is no exception, but since i don't own one yet you can be my little Tucker. lol
"country"

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
In a manly sort of way B. I'm Tuckered out now from reading so much AZ input. lol
"country"

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any new ones Ross?

:eek:uttahere:

The first rule of TCW ownership is we don't talk about TCW ownership....

translation: unfortunately, no, and someone else has 3 of those 5 I used to have...

There is a new Tucker King. Bow down.

-Ross
retired, but only like Farve

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Incredible cues guys, thank you for showing off.............Keep em coming please. If there is any more,lol. Here is one I had for a while, it was one of Murray's players.

Tucker0081.jpg

Tucker005.jpg

Tucker008.jpg

Tucker009.jpg

Tucker010.jpg

Tucker007.jpg

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first rule of TCW ownership is we don't talk about TCW ownership....

translation: unfortunately, no, and someone else has 3 of those 5 I used to have...

There is a new Tucker King. Bow down.

-Ross
retired, but only like Farve

I'm aware. I think I fed into the crown. It's easy to buy them. Much harder to order them...:cool:

Here is my playing cue:

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

<~~~~~the next one will be the tits

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Here is one of mine it was Murray's player in '04 got the case too! Murray changed the LBM Ferrule to Ivory for me so it has 2 Ivory and 1 Yellow Micarta Ferrules I also changed the Bumper to KU Brunswick Brown Bumper! Plays great...
Rons04Tucker.jpg

RonsTucker04Butt.jpg

Rons04Tuckerforearm.jpg

My New Tucker another Hoppe
005-3.jpg

Mine is the cue on the RIGHT
3Tuckers.jpg

Mine is the Cue on TOP
3Tuckersforearm.jpg

On TOP again
3TuckersButts.jpg

Next it will be Ebony Forearm, Flame Veneers, Ivory Joint, Ivory Propellers +Barbells with Orange center Veneer Red on each side or Orange center Yellow on each side or Yellow center Orange on each side? I have plenty of time to figure it out...Murray is not FAST!LOL
These are NOT for sale!

Last edited:

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Here is one of mine it was Murray's player in '04 got the case too! Murray changed the LBM Ferrule to Ivory for me so it has 2 Ivory and 1 Yellow Micarta Ferrules I also changed the Bumper to KU Brunswick Brown Bumper! Plays great...
Rons04Tucker.jpg

RonsTucker04Butt.jpg

Rons04Tuckerforearm.jpg

My New Tucker another Hoppe
005-3.jpg

Mine is the cue on the RIGHT
3Tuckers.jpg

Mine is the Cue on TOP
3Tuckersforearm.jpg

On TOP again
3TuckersButts.jpg

Next it will be Ebony Forearm, Flame Veneers, Ivory Joint, Ivory Propellers +Barbells with Orange center Veneer Red on each side or Orange center Yellow on each side or Yellow center Orange on each side? I have plenty of time to figure it out...Murray is not FAST!LOL
These are NOT for sale!

Very nice, Ron, thanks for sharing.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Here's a couple. I'll put up some better pics later this afternoon.

That's one of the nicest tucker i've seen. Is the stitch ring on the C joint aligned with the base of the veneered points? It looks that way in the picture and i think it's a really nice detail.