Pray for Hemicudas

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got an e-mail from Hemicudas ($Bill) and he told me that next Monday the 17th he will be in Houston for tests followed by bypass surgery later in the week. He said he will be in Houston for approximately two weeks. I'm sure he would love to hear words of encouragement and well wishes from everyone.

Thanks,

Lunchmoney

merkyone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love that guy man. Always quick to respond and a wealth of knowledge. Hope all is well! Knock em in da creek $bill

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Cow! No wonder Bill has been absent a lot recently, from the forums! We emailed a few times, at the beginning of the summer...and I sent him a copy of the pool magazine article, that had his shot in it. But I had no idea he was ill!

Bill...Take it easy. GET WELL SOON! We need ya here, to keep the rest of us sane!:D Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Hemi is one of my favorites on AZB, and has been for a long time. He'll be in my thoughts.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hemi is one of my favorites on AZB, and has been for a long time. He'll be in my thoughts.

One of my favorites too and a class guy. He has sent me some e-mails which near tore my guts out laughing.

By the way $BILL, I'm in Houston next Friday sat and SUnday. Let me know where and I will sneak a dancer in for ya!!

Be well buddy and I'll be thinking of ya!! Be strong!!

lewis

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Hope all goes well for you $Bill. Get patched up and get back to post here. We all miss you. Johnnyt

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck, listen to your doctors and leave the nurses
alone.

Let us know how you are doing.

Happy happy thoughts for you.
hugs

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Good luck, recover quickly, and get back here soon....you're missed.

Jim

AJO

Registered
Prayer said for you, Bill. I hope all goes well. When I first joined the forum, Bill was the first person to welcome me here.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Bill, I hope everything goes well. A heart condition is a very serious thing. Eat right and listen to your doctor. Look into something called kelation. My father has been doing it for 20 years with his heart problems (7 or 8 stints) and it seems to have worked for him.

Best wishes.

Last edited:

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Houston is best place to go, best Doc's, staff and facilities on the planet. With all the prayer's and positive energy generated here from your other "family" all we need is just a little help from you. God speed and well wishes.

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
$Bill, Hope you are to get this thing turned around soon as we all missin ya here and hopin for the best.. Get back in the chat and let us know how ya doin...
BTW, Bill Lee still kickin down on the Gulf Coast of Ms
One of your many friends , in N Ms, Howard