Putting a face to a name...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hello all;

Okay, unless there is a danger of knocking your action, I think it would be nice to get a look at who we are interacting with here on AzB.

So, if you are so inclined, please post a pic or two of yourselves and if it happens to be in a pool atmosphere, well that would earn bonus points. ;)

So, here's a couple of me, Brian, the Kickin' Chicken...

Best,
Brian kc

Attachments

• ValleyForge-2010-Me-cueing.jpg
    ValleyForge-2010-Me-cueing.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Me-Kid-BristolBob-laugh.jpg
    Me-Kid-BristolBob-laugh.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,058

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is already a huge thread with people posting pictures of themselves.

Just thought I'd mention it before someone SCREAMS at you to use the search function. :wink:

Scott

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
so, there's a search function?...

Man, I better start doing some homework.

So sorry for any redundancy.

kc

nikotesla

ninja in training
Silver Member
yea as if this would be the first time a thread topic was repeated. unheard of in the world of azb forums. unacceptable. :confused::eek:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea as if this would be the first time a thread topic was repeated. unheard of in the world of azb forums. unacceptable. :confused::eek:

I wasn't saying it was unacceptable, just that there are very long threads where the pics are posted and I doubt most people will repost to a new thread.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Scott

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Time for a refresh...?

After viewing the 2 links provided above which were similar AzB member photo threads, I have made the following observations:

These posts are mostly 5 years old, pics may be older, and many of the pictures that once were there have either been edited out or have broken links. My final observation is that the majority of members who posted on that thread I have not heard of (or seen posts from) so, while they likely are still members, they may not be active posters. At least not that I have noticed during 2010.

Unless it is bad etiquette or a rules violation, I would still ask members who care to, to post pics of themselves on this new thread.

Best,
Brian kc

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that GC1 wwith the Tan cloth is the bomb!!!!! Wow I want one, someday I'm going to get am a spot and have a table collection there are about 15-20 different tables from all different era's I'd like to have, and they would all get playerd on.

there are no pics of me, I'm trying to sneek up on Chris Bartrum cause I heard he is good action and has all the $$$, so sorry no pic of me. ;)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Seriously, here's a pic of myself (with four of the grandkids).

Attachments

• Poppops gang.jpg
    Poppops gang.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 838

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that GC1 wwith the Tan cloth is the bomb!!!!! Wow I want one, someday I'm going to get am a spot and have a table collection there are about 15-20 different tables from all different era's I'd like to have, and they would all get playerd on.

there are no pics of me, I'm trying to sneek up on Chris Bartrum cause I heard he is good action and has all the $$$, so sorry no pic of me. ;)

I hope he doesn't find the pic of you with that bag full of $$$$ ....was it Bucktooth?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

you don't have to worry about CB anymore; he's a poker player now.

maybe get a little weight.... :eek:

Best,
Brian kc