$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member

Attachments

• RQ.jpg
    RQ.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 841
Hard to believe

The Russian thread is still here. He used some pretty vulgar language. If you make jackass bets on gaff games you must get a pass. Guy can airbarrell a kid and rip off one of the best backers pool has had in recent years. They shouldnt let trash like this into events like SBE. He openly wants to beat everyone down who doesnt condone his BS. Wonder where this years bankroll will come from?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
My favorite part is the comment "and Ken will probably be in the running for the Louie Roberts Award next year"

Guys, maybe you need to read a few more stories about Louie and his interactions. Its not the Irving Crane award. If that were the case it would go to Ralf Souquet every year.

I personally think that Kenny would be a perfect recipient of the award. I have never seen him at the derby before this year but certainly hope he comes back.

The 27 people he borrowed money from would love to see him come back as well :)

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Add me to the list of people from the Derby that put money in his pocket and got air barreled. He actually screwed up my cue as well. I've got a $1,000 Schon that's all cracked up now from when he was shooting the spot shot against SVB.

After reading this and then knowing that kenny called you and forced u to change your words as if you worded it wrong kinda takes away all ur credability buddy. If fear is what drives you than maybe you should stop driving. But to back track out of fear is just pretty comical.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me make something clear, as I think some people may be mistaken in what I said earlier in this thread. Kenny doesn't owe me any money. I bet on him in the SVB spot shot and lost a dime. That wasn't a loan to Kenny, that was a bet, so I don't need any more phone calls about Kenny owing me money because that's not the case. I did let Kenny use my cue quite a few times throughout the week and now the finish is cracked up. Did Kenny do it? Hell, I don't know. Someone could have knocked it over and it hit a chair or table. It's just easier to blame him because it was in his possession when it was done.

Yes, I was avoiding him on Saturday, and the reason I was doing it was because I simply didn't want to lay out any more bets with him. The action room was closed, my wife was on my ass because we hadn't spent any time together and all I was doing was shooting pool and gambling. The only action I got in on Saturday was my own action. I personally don't have anything against the guy... if I did, do you think I'd loan him my cue or bet on him? So, please, knock off the PM's and phone calls.

This is the back track im referring to. So to clear it up I am fully aware of the phone call u got and aftet the call is when u went into panic mode and posted this. Hahaha. So in the future you should just not post things unless u are prepared to back them up. Because to go back on ur original post does not makes things better. Just some fyi

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the back track im referring to. So to clear it up I am fully aware of the phone call u got and aftet the call is when u went into panic mode and posted this. Hahaha. So in the future you should just not post things unless u are prepared to back them up. Because to go back on ur original post does not makes things better. Just some fyi

Let's talk about the truth of the matter here. My words were misunderstood by Kenny and yes, he did call me. I tried to explain to him that he misunderstood my words. I've said before that I don't have a problem with the guy. Hell, I actually talked to him again the other night for a time, and given the chance to bet on him in the spot shot again, I'd probably take that chance at the drop of a hat.

Now, because you were slow on paying off a bet, there's no need to follow me into threads and try to "out" me as some sort of backpedaling chicken that caves to threats. Well, I have news for you Vinnie, I don't cave to threats. I simply made sure that what I said was understood to all and you, as well as everyone that has read my words, can take it for what it is, but you can bet that what I said in your quote is what actually happened.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice jab you POS!! Keep talking like you knew what happened, and IIRC- me mad LJ are 100% good, lmk if you or anyone else still gotta problem

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's talk about the truth of the matter here. My words were misunderstood by Kenny and yes, he did call me. I tried to explain to him that he misunderstood my words. I've said before that I don't have a problem with the guy. Hell, I actually talked to him again the other night for a time, and given the chance to bet on him in the spot shot again, I'd probably take that chance at the drop of a hat.

Now, because you were slow on paying off a bet, there's no need to follow me into threads and try to "out" me as some sort of backpedaling chicken that caves to threats. Well, I have news for you Vinnie, I don't cave to threats. I simply made sure that what I said was understood to all and you, as well as everyone that has read my words, can take it for what it is, but you can bet that what I said in your quote is what actually happened.

Thats not what the truth is . You spoke the truth in ur first text them changed it cause ur heartless. Hey nothing wrong with being a coward. Im just pointing out the obvious. And that is u ran ur mouth about kenny then when I called u on it u ran back on here and changed ur story. Thats the facts no matter how u word it buddy.