San Jose vs The Beard.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UPS drivers are my favorite guys ...the toy truck I call it ...brought many big boys toys to my door.
Barking and nipping at the ankles ...love it.
Am I the only one that sees a show of shows here for tar.
All expenses paid for the combatants ...nice motel room and food and drink paid for ..a little walking around money for the loser and a little more walking around money for the winner. I don't think these guys are looking for that big pay day at this stage of the game. I'm retired and near broke, but willing to pay per view for this show of shows.
Anyone else up for a good show?

Me too.

I think I just piss off the TAR guys because I always suggest these kind of matches...(McCready and Matlock would still be my #1)

They like to show Earl for the 100th time or SVB for the 200th time...:rolleyes:

Oh well.

Ken

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too.

I think I just piss off the TAR guys because I always suggest these kind of matches...(McCready and Matlock would still be my #1)

They like to show Earl for the 100th time or SVB for the 200th time...:rolleyes:

Oh well.

Ken

I agree Ken...McCready and Matlock would be a much better contest !..TAR always likes to put on fairly competetive matches !
..Even at my advanced age, me playing Fred 'even' one pocket, would be a lopsided bloodbath !..I have no idea how much weight he would need to make it interesting !..:D

PS..I guess we could play 9 ball, or the 'niche game' (Banks)...I shouldn't have to give up too much there ! :cool:

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on TAR guru's ...don't you realize when you have a money maker at your door ...this is cool beans.

I dont buy many pool matches, but The Beard vs San.Jose iam all in, i would even bet on this match, man wouldnt this be a historical pool match ?

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
I'd like to play him for body parts. Every time you lose a game you must remove a body part with a machete. Now that's gambling!

When I was going around the country to every action spot that there was, Duckbrain was dodging dogs in front yards in his brown shorts.

I wrote a book about who I played. Those people, many of whom are still living, don't seem to disagree with my accounts of those encounters. Those people, many of whom are still living, most don't even know who SJD is! SJD who? Is the usual reply. (Jay Helfert notwithstanding, because he knows everybody)

Beard

He can get 10 to 8 if he shows up at Derby City.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hey guys ( freddy /sjd)
ok you got alittle bickering that was pent up in your system out...:thumbup:
you have done well to not hijack threads (here and there) for along time
lets put this to rest....:wink:
you guys never played
and both have respectatble players to say you both were A+..:)
live your lives with dignity
jmho
icbw
its ok to hate each other and want to scratch each other eyeballs out.....:cool:
im sure you both know im lll at 1p.org

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
hey guys ( freddy /sjd)
ok you got alittle bickering that was pent up in your system out...:thumbup:
you have done well to not hijack threads (here and there) for along time
lets put this to rest....:wink:
you guys never played
and both have respectatble players to say you both were A+..:)
live your lives with dignity
jmho
icbw
its ok to hate each other and want to scratch each other eyeballs out.....:cool:
im sure you both know im lll at 1p.org

C'mon, III. Do they have to come home just yet? We wuz gonna play some video games, and have Kool-Aid, and cookies.
My Mom made 'em. She puts something special in them that makes you want to listen to Jimi Hendrix records. :smile:

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be hard to find two better at ribbing, that's for sure!! These are two you wouldn't want to get in a ribbing contest at the pool room back in the day. We had a few back years ago, one was a bookie that would shoot 1000 at 50 just so he could rib them if he won. He must have lost over a million playing pool in his life, but lived to rib.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I'd like to play him for body parts. Every time you lose a game you must remove a body part with a machete. Now that's gambling!

When I was going around the country to every action spot that there was, Duckbrain was dodging dogs in front yards in his brown shorts.

I wrote a book about who I played. Those people, many of whom are still living, don't seem to disagree with my accounts of those encounters. Those people, many of whom are still living, most don't even know who SJD is! SJD who? Is the usual reply. (Jay Helfert notwithstanding, because he knows everybody)

Beard

He can get 10 to 8 if he shows up at Derby City.

I can't wait to hear SJDs response to this:eek:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
C'mon, III. Do they have to come home just yet? We wuz gonna play some video games, and have Kool-Aid, and cookies.
My Mom made 'em. She puts something special in them that makes you want to listen to Jimi Hendrix records. :smile:

tell me where you are at
i like jimi hendrix.....:grin:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Right on Steamer...I ain't goin' nowhere !..Its refreshing to be among people who have a sense of humor !..Larry, (lll,bbb) I had not said one thing to, or about him, here or anywhere else !..Why did he decide to follow me over here anyway ?...I was very content to never speak to him again !..It is common knowledge the man CRAVES attention, but why mine ?

I think its pretty obvious, his motive is to spew the bitterness, and false claims, that have piled up since I've been ignoring him !..Trust me guy's, you will soon tire of his boring 'cut & paste' rhetoric..:boring2:...He is a MASTER of repetition..He will run out of fresh insults in a few more posts! I guess I shouldn't be to hard on him..Everybody should be good at SOMETHING ;)

SJD <--Certified Pension advisor, for UPS drivers, and 'Retired Pool Sucker's'

541164_10151191258886358_449079444_n.jpg

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...snip....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGU2HJOndHw

This epsiode of Tales From The Crypt is exactly this. Two long time feuding gamblers play Russian roulette, then poker for body parts, till they end up in a mental hospital with no limbs playing checkers with their noses for the piece of gum in their mouths. lol.

Highly recommend watching:)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Right on Steamer...I ain't goin' nowhere !..Its refreshing to be among people who have a sense of humor !..Larry, (lll,bbb) I had not said one thing to, or about him, here or anywhere else !..Why did he decide to follow me over here anyway ?...I was very content to never speak to him again !..It is common knowledge the man CRAVES attention, but why mine ?

I think its pretty obvious, his motive is to spew the bitterness, and false claims, that have piled up since I've been ignoring him !..Trust me guy's, you will soon tire of his boring 'cut & paste' rhetoric..:boring2:...He is a MASTER of repetition..He will run out of fresh insults in a few more posts! I guess I shouldn't be to hard on him..Everybody should be good at SOMETHING ;)

SJD <--Certified Pension advisor, for UPS drivers, and 'Retired Pool Sucker's'

View attachment 297602

Right, way to stay classy :rolleyes:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wrote a book about who I played. Those people, many of whom are still living, don't seem to disagree with my accounts of those encounters. <--And a very well written piece of 'fiction' it is Fred ! Those people, many of whom are still living, most don't even know who SJD is! SJD who? Is the usual reply. (Jay Helfert notwithstanding, because he knows everybody)<--I thought that might chap your ass a little !

He can get 10 to 8 if he shows up at Derby City.<--Careful, I can still crawl..:cool:

Beard

Just noticed your last remark Beardmonster!..OK, whats the catch ?..Do I have to lay $3000 to $1, per game, or something like that ?...Cardone might not stake that game, even if I GAVE the odds !..I am old Fred, NOT dead !..(yet) ;)

Last edited:

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
And how would Lou know about who could beat who? Certainly not from any personal experience.

Beard

(I knew I should have gone all the way and put both him and SJD on IGNORE over here at AZ like I did on Onepocket.org. I will remedy that today.)

Postscript:
PPS Unfortunately, I dont know how to put someone on IGNORE over here. Is is even possible? If a good Samaritan knows how, would they please PM me -- in total confidence of course -- unless you wanted me to give you the credit -- and show me how to do it.

PPPSSS

Thanks anyway fellas. Got it done. IGNORE! IGNORE!

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And how would Lou know about who could beat who? Certainly not from any personal experience.

Beard

(I knew I should have gone all the way and put both him and SJD on IGNORE over here at AZ like I did on Onepocket.org. I will remedy that today.)

Postscript:
PPS Unfortunately, I dont know how to put someone on IGNORE over here. Is is even possible? If a good Samaritan knows how, would they please PM me -- in total confidence of course -- unless you wanted me to give you the credit -- and show me how to do it.

Someone, anyone, puhleeeeeeze help him !...This would be a true Godsend !...Lou and I will
pay HUGE $$$$, NOT to have to respond to his, er, um, ahem, 'butter knife' sharp wit !

PS..Well maybe not Lou..But I damn sure will !! ;)

...Before you go "How much for de woman" ? (Cowboy wants to know,
if she's $3 or a $5, and is she alive, and coherent ?)...:cool:

IMG_0014%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Beard

Postscript:

At the top of this page click on "User CP." When that page opens up, half way down the left side, click on "Edit Ignore List." Type in "lfigueroa" and "SJDinPHX"

Lou Figueroa
happy to be
of service

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the top of this page click on "User CP." When that page opens up, half way down the left side, click on "Edit Ignore List." Type in "lfigueroa" and "SJDinPHX"

Lou Figueroa
happy to be
of service

What a shame, he is going into his 'pouting mode' again !..While you're at it Lou, you may want to suggest to Fred he put quite a few others on ignore also !..Like Jay, John, Frank, Rodney, Cardone, Stroud, etc., and the entire "knowledgable" membership on both forums !..Some are too considerate of his delicate feeler's to express it,..BUT I AIN'T !..Paybacks are hell, aren't they Fred ?..You should never have called me a 'dump artist' !!!

It will get very lonesome for him, waiting to find someone (NOT from Chicago)...who doesn't know he is/was a prohibitive UNDERDOG, playing me ANY game he can name on a bar-box, pool, or snooker table (any size) !..He'll have plenty of time to practice his 'dreaming'..:rolleyes:

PS..With me getting 10/8..I may even increase his money odds, to 3500 to 1,..but only IF he can find a fat, gullible, retarded stakehorse !
:p

Last edited: