Sarah Rousey made front page News

Sarah is a class act

Sarah made the front page of the paper. Nice to see her and pool in the news.

http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/article_aed47f70-fe76-11de-a236-001cc4c002e0.html

Mark

I remember Sarah running around a pool table when she was in grade school at her dad's pool room in Bloomington, we used to travel up there for their weekly tournaments. You would have Judex James, Willie Munson, Hawk, and several other good players up there.

She had the pool bug way back then, I figured she would be a top pro one day, congratulations.
 
Sarah is a sweetheart.

She's a nice person with a healthy ego so she can admit faults and failures as readily as success and triumphs.

She'll always do well. That's her nature coming through. It's karma. It's life giving back what she puts into it.
 
Great to see you on the cover Sarah. You so much deserve to be there. Good luck in this coming season on the WPBA Tour and where ever else you may play. Johnnyt
 
Congratulations to a nice person, and great player. Oh did I forget to mention she breaks better than half the men I know-lol.
 
Congrats, Sarah. Well deserved recognition for a really fine person.
Best wishes for continued success!
 
That's great news for Sarah! I too remember her at 10 years old, when she first came to the BCA Summer Youth Cue Camp, up in Eau Claire, WI. Jerry Briesath, Mark Wilson and I got to give her a good dose of instruction that year. She obviously loved it, because she came back the next two years too!
I know that experience influenced her dramatically, and began her trek to the professional arena...which she has admirably achieved! Congrats Sarah! I'll be watching for you in the winner's circle anytime soon! :grin:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Congrats Sarah, and we at AZ knew its for a long time!!!! Now all of Billiard World will know.
 
Class personified !!

I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah at the ''Turning Stone'',,,,,,

Talking to her is like you knew her your entire life,,,,

Great to see her grace the cover of "BD''........
 
Yay good job Sarah you doing great keep up the good work congrats btw

when u go to another tournament if u can let me know so i can watch i love watching u play Take care hope ur Xmas an newyear was great
 
Cool article, congrats Sarah. Your attitude and personality are what draws people to you. You are a great example of how to handle adversity and come out a winner.

See you in a couple weeks,
Daniel
 
Back
Top