Schmidt vs Harriman race to 30 for $10K

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
After 2 days of the Action All Around the score stands:

Straight Pool: John Schmidt

One Pocket: Danny Harriman

Tomorrow night at 7:30 Eastern they play a race to 30, 10 Ball for the whole schmear. $10,000

You can sweat the action LIVE on streaming Pay Per View for $15 at www.theactionreport.com

Tonights one pocket went 9-9 hill-hill with Danny having no shot to win money if he lost the set. It was a dogfight by 2 Champions. I admit I was a little depressed about the turn out for the tournament and our event, but after that set I don't care. It was all worth it. Amazing.

I hope tomorrow night is just like it.

Thanks to everyone who tuned in and came to sweat in person, we really appreciate it.
 
Thanks for the awesome feed....

JCIN said:
After 2 days of the Action All Around the score stands:

Straight Pool: John Schmidt

One Pocket: Danny Harriman

Tomorrow night at 7:30 Eastern they play a race to 30, 10 Ball for the whole schmear. $10,000

You can sweat the action LIVE on streaming Pay Per View for $15 at www.theactionreport.com

Tonights one pocket went 9-9 hill-hill with Danny having no shot to win money if he lost the set. It was a dogfight by 2 Champions. I admit I was a little depressed about the turn out for the tournament and our event, but after that set I don't care. It was all worth it. Amazing.

I hope tomorrow night is just like it.

Thanks to everyone who tuned in and came to sweat in person, we really appreciate it.

We watched it here at Shooters in Olathe, we were all pulling for Danny to win the one pocket and make it 10 ball for all the marbles. We will definitely be watching tomorrow, thanks again to you and Chad for bringing the best action to the internet. It will be exciting to see Gabe Owen, another from this area, play Chris Bartrum on Sunday.

Take Care
Don Coats
 
Last edited:
JCIN said:
I admit I was a little depressed about the turn out for the tournament and our event/QUOTE]

It sounds like a truly phenomenal matchup, just like we'd all expect.

My guess is that you are the victim of bad timing. I think most people are swept up in watching the WPC2007 right now. So I'm not sure if the turn out this time is an accurate gauge of what you can expect in the future.
 
Dammit! I need to pay more attention to the calendar, totally missed this. In my defence it has been a busy & stressful time here but hell, I'm normally good at remembering dates.

Having said that, when is the Earl/SVB match?
 
next...

chilli66 said:
Dammit! I need to pay more attention to the calendar, totally missed this. In my defence it has been a busy & stressful time here but hell, I'm normally good at remembering dates.

Having said that, when is the Earl/SVB match?
next thursday friday and saturday! live stream for 25 bucks!
 
As always, thank you guys for bringing us great action. It looks like this event won't bring great windfall with it...but remember, Rome was not built in a day. It takes some time (and strategic advertising) to build a successful business.
 
JCIN said:
Hell, you were 40% of our gross. :D

Thanks for coming down.

Is there going to be a dvd of the matches? Put me down for one.:D

Couldn't get the live feed because of dialup at home.:mad:
 
I watched the straight and 1-pocket all the way. I enjoyed it alot and hope you guys continue to offer these matches. I am going to Louisville Wed. and will watch the Earl and SVB match there. I do support you as I watched the ring game in Olathe and Corey and SVB at Lucky's. Every time it gets better. I really liked Gabes commentary for the 1-pocket and also Chris's. I want to thank you for all the effort you guys put into doing this. You have a great idea here and as mosconiac said, be patient...it will be a success but give it some time. Look at what Pat Flemming did with Accustats. You have a marketable product and now it's up to you guys how to capitalize on it. I'm sure the market is there...maybe not for this one event..but others will for sure. Thanks again.
Curly
 
BPG24 said:
Nothing to do with your post but you get rep for that Avatar... LMMFAO

BPG24;

I have to go with yours. I am so tired of that Jet Li commercial......

JCIN;

Great event, great online service... Kentucky's just too far, until DCC.....
 
Well

I predicted before on TAR that John would win 14.1 and
Danny the 1 Pocket.

Who did I say will win the 10 ball? ........... Danny, because of his adaptability to table conditions and the break shot, moreso than John, or at least quicker.

Both are great players, but I think Danny gets this one.
 
Back
Top