Searing 4pt Rosewood FOR SALE...

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
I had a verbal and written commitment (via PM) to buy this cue, but so far I haven't
received payment, and I haven't received and answer to my PMs or messages left on the phone. So if I
don't hear something soon, I'll just consider this cue still for sale. You can check lower in this thread to
read all the information I had posted and erased earlier...
Thanks for looking. The cue is sold...

Last edited:

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
And be VERY VERY STILL !!! A tripod works best !

The last time I had a young lady over at my house who wanted me to take some photos of her for her portfolio I brought out the tripod, the lights with the white umbrellas on the stands and went all out, funny I never thought to go to that much trouble to take a picture of a pool cue...
I guess I'll have to get with the program...

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
It is confirmed, the guy who was going to buy the cue can't come up with the money so it is back up for sale...$2500 obo.

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
IS THERE A SIGNATURE ON THE FOREARM?

IS THE "S" ON THE BUTTCAP?

Marcus

There is an S on the buttcap, but no signature on the forearm. I spoke with Dennis about the cue, he remembers selling it and even remembers how much he sold it for. I bought the cue from the original owner who told me in detail of how he went about contacting Dennis and the process he went through to get the cue, and all of this was confirmed in my phone conversation with Dennis. My understanding is that Dennis didn't sign the forearm unless he actually built it. The forearm of this cue was a conversion. Thanks, Terry

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
My understanding is that Dennis didn't sign the forearm unless he actually built it. The forearm of this cue was a conversion. Thanks, Terry

THAT WAS WHY I WAS ASKING IF IT WAS SIGNED. I DIDN'T DOUBT THAT IT WAS A SEARING, I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN WHO DID THE POINTS.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY,

Marcus