Shane vs. Alex Round 1 at the Derby DVD

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Almost finished with the DVD of what a lot of people said was the best match they have ever seen. I am not trying to hype this thing....people were stopping me in the hall on the next day telling me.

The match went down late Friday night in the Action Room. Bustamante had just decided not to play and I was ready to go jump off the roller coaster across the street. I was walking around the table and Shane says "Alex is on his way". They played race to 21, 10 ball for $5K each.

The commenatary was done by John Schmidt, Bob Hunter, Darren Appleton, Karl Boyes, Jeanette Lee comes in about halfway through and Jay Helfert replaces John Schmidt towards the end. They all do a fantastic job.

For those who havent heard...the match goes 20-20 with an amazing shot in the last rack.

It is about 5 hours long, with single camera coverage from high on the racking end of the table. Price is $24.95 shipped via USPS First Class Mail in the U.S. only. Right now we are pre ordering the discs.....they will ship on Feb.1.

Also..for anyone who has an oen order with us..please be patient with us. We sold most of the stock we had at the Derby and our supplies to replenish it should be here tomorrow or the next day. We will do our best to have ALL orders shipped by Feb.1. If this will not work for you just email justin@theactionreport.com and I will do my best to make you happy.

Here is the link to buy: http://www.theactionreport.net/product.sc?categoryId=1&productId=24

ascover4web.jpg
 
Hey Justin,

Just curious, when is Shane Vs. Earl coming out?

And is there any more of the bar box ring game coming out?

Let me know,

I'm going to order what I don't have just would like to know when and if these will be avalible?

Later,

Bryan Fisher
 
J,

That was truly the best match I have ever seen. I will be getting a copy.

D<-- was there and won some cheese on this one
 
Just ordered my copy. A great price as well as a great opportunity to support TAR. They are really stepping it up for the world of pool!

Peace, JBK
 
Vermy said:
I'm definitely in for this.
Just to clarify....is this for only half of the match?
This is for the first set they played. It is the entire set.
 
Just ordered a copy of that and the Harriman/Schmidt Straight Pool Match. I will really be looking forward to those!
 
its unreal

i have never seen so many people taking picures of the table during the last break they took! they were taking pics of the safty shane played on alex! it was like we all new alex had to kick it in anyway thats the way the match was going 1 great shot deserves 1 great answer! it was the best match i have ever seen! its well worth the buy! and thanks for the support!:D
 
coopdeville said:
when are they gonna play?
:D
LOL...

We are announcing that we will announce an announcement in the future.









:D

Seriously....Shane and Alex are in agreement about the match. We have a date and location. But after the Derby debacle we will not say anything until some money is up. Hopefully very soon.
 
Just letting you all know that I received my DVDs, and the quality is great! It inspired me last night to play some decent 9-ball for a change, and I beat a few people I hadn't beaten before in our Wednesday tournament.

Nothing like watching high quality pool to get you pumped up.

Congratulations TAR for delivering such a great product.
 
Not possible to order from TAR and get it shipped to Norway???

JCIN: I have sent you 3 PM's trying to buy lots of DVD's... I really want to support TAR by buying DVD's...
 
I just got my DVD today. But I have been waiting for the one pocket match between Harriman and Schmidt. This one is long overdue and I hope you can come out with it soon.
 
Back
Top