Smorg... AKA Doug

Jadssons

Rehab is for Quitters
Silver Member
Damn! I have been out of town for a couple of months and was shocked to hear about Doug. My condolences and prayers go out to his wife and family.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Give his wife just a little more time. She or I will share the details of what Doug asked to happen. She's working on it right now.

THANKS FOR ASKING.
JoeyA

Thanks Joey AND MilwShooter for bringing this up.

I know we are gonna honor the last request that Doug made to ALL of us.

Sincerely,

Ray

*Please try to help my wife Babarba through these difficult times. I have taught her how to log on under my account.

Half_Cut

Registered
Although I didn't know him I am sad to hear about his passing. I always chuckled when I looked at his avatar pics and read his posts. I will miss his humor.

My condolences to his wife, family and many friends.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Just let us know

Give his wife just a little more time. She or I will share the details of what Doug asked to happen. She's working on it right now.

THANKS FOR ASKING.
JoeyA

Just let us know what we can do.
Thanks again JoeyA

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The forum just won't be the same without him.
His humorous musings were one of a kind.
I'm very sorry to hear about this.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
One of Doug's Final Wishes

Just let us know what we can do.
Thanks again JoeyA

One of Doug's final wishes was that no one spend money on flowers when he is gone. He asked that Barbara set up a web site on the American Heart Association web site where you can read some words by Barbara and if you are inclined to do so you may make a donation in Doug's honor to help the American Heart Association to continue their good works.

Be sure and sign the Guestbook.

Doug's Web Site

JoeyA

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of Doug's final wishes was that no one spend money on flowers when he is gone. He asked that Barbara set up a web site on the American Heart Association web site where you can read some words by Barbara and if you are inclined to do so you may make a donation in Doug's honor to help the American Heart Association to continue their good works.

Doug's Web Site

JoeyA

I had trouble getting through the website in Doug's honor. It makes me too sad. In fact, I am sobbing.

I miss him. I really do miss him. Smorgie. :(

Thanks, JoeyA, for sharing the website. I will make a dontation in his honor for sure.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Doug's Web Site

JoeyA

Thanks Joey!! Contribution made.

I also miss him so much! I know the sun will shine again though as his legacy will live on in all of us. imo

NEXT

Ray

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I had trouble getting through the website in Doug's honor. It makes me too sad. In fact, I am sobbing.

I miss him. I really do miss him. Smorgie. :(

Thanks, JoeyA, for sharing the website. I will make a dontation in his honor for sure.

Jennie,
You should also be able to go to the main web site http://honor.americanheart.org/site/TR?fr_id=1030&pg=tgreeting and click on the link that says Find a Memorial or Tribute Page and then there will be a space to type in Doug's complete name. Alan "Douglas" Winslow.

We all miss him, Jennie. Doug really was a special kind of man. Now you're getting me choked up.

JoeyA

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spice

Smorg Supporters,

Please remember to send some spice to Smorgass Bored. You may give spice on posts all the way back to 2003!!

Remember, Smorg is watching!! ;) ~imo

Barbara is able to log on and see your nice comments too!

Thanks!

Ray

Attachments

• melon_head_cat.jpg
    melon_head_cat.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 404

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

Doug's Web Site

JoeyA

Donation sent and Guest Book signed in honor of The Master!

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Really sorry to hear that Doug has passed. Godspeed, old man. My sincerest sympathy to his family and friends.
MULLY

Last edited:

jkjerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Smorgie.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family during this most difficult time.

Cindi and Jerry