~~~Special Delivery~~~

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Just got in my latest and greatest Steve Klein cue. Can't say enough about the work Steve put into this cue and its final result. Through many many emails, we come out with this final result with perfect execution. The balance of the cue as well as everything is executed perfect. It just feels right in your hand. Hats off to Steve in making this great classic cue from a timeless design of the worlds BEST known cue maker of all time Balabushka...

Enjoy the pics as I enjoy seeing all of yours...

30csk5z.jpg

j9rnnc.jpg

3348dw4.jpg

33eiexx.jpg

2rz89w4.jpg

avr0w3.jpg

oubdk7.jpg

kcmjko.jpg

oqmah0.jpg

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve Klein

Damn.. that cue is absolutely PERFECT! Fantastic work. Luckkeeeeee!! :)

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ultra-cool, classic, Bushka styling. LOVE the ring set above the wrap!! Even has the name plate in the butt!

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Which shaft plays better the light or the dark shaft?

Both shafts played great. I could not decide on a favorite really. The old growth was a little more solid/stiffer hit naturally, but not to much.

The taper is right on for my taste and they are extra slick/smooth.

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Wow

This is one of the nicest bushka tributes I have seen!
Fantastic, he does some nice work!

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is beautiful.....really, really beautiful. Thank you for posting pics (great pics too).

Si

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
AWESOME CUE.....

I KNOW THIS GETS SAID A LOT, AND IN MY OPINION IT'S SAID TO OFTEN ABOUT OTHER CUEMAKERS, BUT....... STEVE KLEIN IS BY FAR THE MUOST UNDERVALUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED CUEMAKER ON THE PLANET.

Marcus

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
AWESOME CUE.....

I KNOW THIS GETS SAID A LOT, AND IN MY OPINION IT'S SAID TO OFTEN ABOUT OTHER CUEMAKERS, BUT....... STEVE KLEIN IS BY FAR THE MUOST UNDERVALUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED CUEMAKER ON THE PLANET.

Marcus

It is kinda hard to believe too. His cues play as good (both their execution and playability) as anything I own, owned or played with, and that has been some pretty monster cues in the 26 years I have been playing pool.

But his wait list is certainly climbing since my first cue. Before long people will be crying as they do for some of the others for sure. I am just glad I was able to get inline before the impending onslaught lol...

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an exceptional tribute. I really like the color choices. The classic notched diamond is my favorite design element from Old School design. I have also heard many great things about Mr. Klein's work. I definitely plan on spending some time at his booth at SBE.

Congratulations,
Chris