SPOT Clothing GIVEAWAY and 2011 line

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
As some of you know, the new 2011 SPOT Clothing line is in. To celebrate, I wanted to have a giveaway contest like I did last year.

So here is the question: Guess which player SPOT clothing added to help represent them in 2011?

Chris Bartram & Marc "Spain" Vidal already help represent SPOT Clothing. Hint: Its not an American.

A little about the new line:
Our new line is overall better. With a lot of trial and error in the last line, we are now getting to the point that we LOVE our quality. These shirts fit better, feel better and look better. We spend a little more making the shirts because quality matters.

The 2011 line:
bet_your_own.jpg

heart.jpg

mad_at_money.jpg

NIT.jpg

run_out.jpg

splat.jpg

Also we have new stickers and patches:
stickers.jpg

patches.jpg

All of our new shirts feature "tagless, printed tags" on the inside for extra comfort and style.
flip1.jpg

Our "our you mad at your money" shirt features reflective black ink & gold foil.
flip2.jpg

Good luck, have fun and the first person to guess the correct answer gets 3 free shirts (limited to sized currently in stock)

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
My first guess was The Lion, but since he's already been named I'll say Dennis Orcollo.

ghosttown

Registered
my first idea was Alex too, but i'll go ahead and say Mika...?
really nice stuff fat tony. I can honestly say that ill be ordering a couple of those sometime soon...

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll guess Scooter. Hes always working the spot.

Side note, I tried to order from the site, no Canadian shipping?

*EDIT: Didnt notice the not American part. I would say Mika but only if it was a paying gig, he has to make that few hundo back somehow! *

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
as some of you know, the new 2011 spot clothing line is in. To celebrate, i wanted to have a giveaway contest like i did last year.

So here is the question: guess which player spot clothing added to help represent them in 2011?

chris bartram & marc "spain" vidal already help represent spot clothing. Hint: Its not an american.

A little about the new line:
Our new line is overall better. With a lot of trial and error in the last line, we are now getting to the point that we love our quality. These shirts fit better, feel better and look better. We spend a little more making the shirts because quality matters.

The 2011 line:
bet_your_own.jpg

heart.jpg

mad_at_money.jpg

nit.jpg

run_out.jpg

splat.jpg

also we have new stickers and patches:
stickers.jpg

patches.jpg

all of our new shirts feature "tagless, printed tags" on the inside for extra comfort and style.
flip1.jpg

our "our you mad at your money" shirt features reflective black ink & gold foil.
flip2.jpg

good luck, have fun and the first person to guess the correct answer gets 3 free shirts (limited to sized currently in stock)

Cleary, what up cousin! Make sure you have the first two shirts in the photos as is in 3x. Put them aside if you have to. Im scoopin them up when I get there. Like em both!!! :)

PEACE

WUTANG