Statement from Dennis Orcollo

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow Jay, the USCIS offices here in Cleveland move much faster, which still feels like a snail's pace.

Below is my wife's timeline. She is also from the Philippines but she was here on a J-1 visa when I met her. She came to the US in 2016 as an exchange visitor through an Au Pair program.

Marriage: 11/03/17
Green Card Issued (Conditional - 2 YR): 5/10/18
Green Card Issued (Permanent - 10 YR): 1/20/21
Naturalization/Citizenship Issued: 06/03/21

Now we're working on my mother-in-law's green card. Feel free to reach out if you ever need help with the process. I'm quite seasoned at this point.
Thanks for this. We were married Aug. 30, 2017, got her 2 year Green card in April, 2018, still waiting for her 10 year Green card.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Thanks for this. We were married Aug. 30, 2017, got her 2 year Green card in April, 2018, still waiting for her 10 year Green card.

I am sure because you researched the immigration process, you were on top steps necessary to get your girl friend into the USA.

Sure the air fair was pricy, and freight on personal property sent to USA.

Might be intresting to add up all expenses.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I was sooooo excited when I saw Dennis on the player list and in the draw for the WPC but it turned out he didn't play. Dennis has long been one of my favorite players, and pro pool is devalued by the absence of such a legendary player who is still at the very top of his game.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Could Dennis do what Alex does and live in Canada, Go back and forth ? Anybody heard anything about Dennis's case ?

Living in Canada is still not like being US Citizen, as you can not come & go as you wish.

Is Alex a Canadian Citizen, or Permian any resident of Canada.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Could Dennis do what Alex does and live in Canada, Go back and forth ? Anybody heard anything about Dennis's case ?
Alex is now a Canadian citizen.
His mother migrated there decades ago.
Alex followed her when he was in his late teens.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
We don't just let anyone wear the Jersey. I can guarantee he's got a Canadian Passport.

1649819273439.png

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to be funny like George Carlin?

You have no potential to do so.

Go work in your Fargo, 233 is embarrassing.
If that's the case then why don't you pony up and play him the race that Fargo says you two should play? Pretty sure a player of your caliber should be able to take a 233 regardless of what you spot him correct? Hell I'd even be willing to wager some money on the side for that match.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was sooooo excited when I saw Dennis on the player list and in the draw for the WPC but it turned out he didn't play. Dennis has long been one of my favorite players, and pro pool is devalued by the absence of such a legendary player who is still at the very top of his game.
Dennis did get his O-1 (exceptional athlete) visa from the USA, and he is in the process of attempting to have his five year ban reversed (it's a cumbersome process now going through the US Embassy in Manila). He did attempt to get a visa to go to the UK but did not receive it in time. In fact he is still waiting to hear back from the UK Embassy in Manila. The wheels of justice move slowly it appears. This entire legal process has been one long expensive slog.