SVB vs Chang Update Thread

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With dead tie at 115-115, after SVB push out 1
Everyone laughing no one knows what's happening
SVB and Chang fistpump and laughing seems like party going on or everyone just drunk with fatigue

Then Chang makes it 1 and misses on a ball and racks other balls.
Then commentator say both sides had agreed to continue tomorrow with extended race to 40. Crazy stuff

Been long nite they have been playing 13 hours, crew commentators napping off. Seriously they should do without such looong races which is becoming an endurance stamina race. They should play sets like best of sets like 5 sets of race to 20 and played over few days. Winner of most sets wins. That way the whole result is not just dependent on final day or last 10 or 20 racks
:ROFLMAO:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB and Chang fistpump and laughing seems like party going on or everyone just drunk with fatigue

Then commentator say both sides had agreed to continue tomorrow with extended race to 40. Crazy stuff

Been long nite they have been playing 13 hours, crew commentators napping off. Seriously they should do without such looong races which is becoming an endurance stamina race. They should play sets like best of sets like 5 sets of race to 20 and played over few days. Winner of most sets wins. That way the whole result is not just dependent on final day or last 10 or 20 racks
I know some of you don't like the long formats but I still do. They really missed out on a possible epic finish to this one though. Never forget that one of the greatest things about pool is found in it's variety. There are a million different ways it can be played and limitless race length possibilities. There's a time and a place for both the short and the long races and doing them both is good for the game if you ask this fan.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm gonna have to agree with this. My only thought is that maybe Shane is exhausted, plus it's late, so he wants to be fresh for tomorrow.
Chang may want to get back to his room and mix up some of that rhinoceros horn elixir after blowing this race.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

They should have continued.

13 hours ain’t diddly.

I am twice as old as them and sometimes play for more than 20 hours straight, with no extended breaks.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Should have gone to a spot shot shoot off.

Lou Figueroa
I kid
I kid

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, once Chang got to 112 it was over for us giving 8.5 games. Wish they would have quit at 110 😪
And if they stopped at 111 games? Or if other people have 4 games and not 8.5? Just saying it can be a cluster. I feel like the past 10 years all these long races have been as planned. But this one and the other one from omega a couple months back that almost tied and they would have extended the race…. It just makes things difficult for the side.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I tapped (passed) out at like 230AM EST and expected Chang to win it.

Never thought I'd wake up to 115-115 and they said "screw it let's play another 40 tomorrow."

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
And if they stopped at 111 games? Or if other people have 4 games and not 8.5? Just saying it can be a cluster. I feel like the past 10 years all these long races have been as planned. But this one and the other one from omega a couple months back that almost tied and they would have extended the race…. It just makes things difficult for the side.
111 would have saved me 1k

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Hard to imagine being willing to stop the match this close to the finish line, while being cheerful and smiling and joking, all while $80,000 are "on the line"... just kinda makes a man wonder...

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard to imagine being willing to stop the match this close to the finish line, while being cheerful and smiling and joking, all while $80,000 are "on the line"... just kinda makes a man wonder...
I wonder why people would even think to bet on a match like this.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are slow walking each other. RIP Fatboy, I’m 😴😴

please let me know in the AM who I owe what to…….

gnite
Fatboy
Come on, man... my heart rate was going up sweating this along with you and now you're telling me there's no more?
Better be more.
No way that was your last post.
Guess I'll see after I hit the back button a couple times...