The lighter lide of AZ, via photoshop and mspaint

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Inzombiac said:
I know what will change the mood of this thread, I'll fix yall good:

View attachment 47655

oh yeah???

Well MY cute dog can kick YOUR cute dog's ASS!

SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
oh yeah???

Well MY cute dog can kick YOUR cute dog's ASS!

SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

blackjack, that might be the scariest picture I've ever seen. Thanks for the nightmares to follow.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
AHHH... I hate seeing those demon dogs!

Blackjack I was going to counter your demon dog picture with a picture of cute lil' puppy so I went to google's image service and typed in "cute puppy" and the first result was the damn demon dog picture you posted!

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:

Blackjack I was going to counter your demon dog picture with a picture of cute lil' puppy so I went to google's image service and typed in "cute puppy" and the first result was the damn demon dog picture you posted!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Sam sure does get around, doesn't he? lol

(Sam has been crowned as the world's ugliest dog)

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:

My puppy is the cutest. He'll be a real "killer" one day!!!

MM....(not MV)

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I don't think filipinos drive very well...

Attachments

• carwreckwithPinoys.jpg
    carwreckwithPinoys.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 383

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Finally found my MCWoofer pictures in honor of the clown Jamie Mcwhorter who got booted yet again today

Reactions: JAM

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
BTW, I have some photoshops for this thread at home. I'll post 'em when I can. The Earl ones were pretty good.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The old "I asked an 'innocent' question" bit again?!?! Seriously?!?!? You came into his thread just to poke the sleeping bear & then call him the antagonist?!?!? WE SEE THROUGH YOU, ICYDK.

Haven't you ruined enough threads around here with your "I'm so misunderstood" style of cyber-stalking?

You do realize this thread is over 5 years old, don't you??

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do realize this thread is over 5 years old, don't you??

I read it yesterday, but it is what it is. Amazingly, I like Corvette today. One thing about him, he's educated and knows how to express his intellect and wit. :grin-square:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally found my MCWoofer pictures in honor of the clown Jamie Mcwhorter who got booted yet again today

Actually, this is one of my favorites that you did. I posted a rant about the state of American pool, how the BCA industry members enjoy the big American pool pie while the pro players like sparrows have to scrape for the crumbs that are left over, or words to that effect.

Here's your Photoshopped masterpiece entitled "Poolbirds." :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Attachments

• poolbirds.jpg
    poolbirds.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 240

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Lol, I forgot about that one. Back then I literally sat at my work desk and played on AZ all day (Ahhhh, the good ol' days). I wish I had a dollar for every ms paint I did on here, lol

Buddy and Earl look like they are about to attack that sandwich by the way!