The smoke was so bad the I had to..........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad that I had to..........

Hi there everyone,

I just thought about a cute little thread about how bad the smoke is.

As i was going through my pants to get my money I realized how bad it smelled and I thought to myself.

The smoke was so bad that I had to go to the bank and exchange my cash and wash my credit cards.

I'm sure you guys can come up with a whole bunch of new inventive little phrases.

Start it out with The smoke was so bad that .............

Have at it and have some fun..............:groucho::rotflmao1:

Last edited:

ActionGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad that I felt compelled to go home and start a thread on AZB about it. :grin:

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad that I had to tell the women sitting next to me how hot she was. SMOKIN!!!!! :grin-devilish:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad.....
...I lost the game and paid the wrong guy..:scratchhead:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
coffinnailad.gif

Second Hand Smoke
KILLS!
coffin_nails.jpg

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The smoke is so bad...
..I almost didn't notice that the last two posts were off-topic.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yeah, second hand smoke kills. So does everything else we breath and eat these days.

If the smoke doesn't get you, chances are close to 100% that something else will.

Sorry to get off topic.

I was having a cigarette and the smoke was so thick, I almost hit the report Button by accident and asked Mt Wilson to put this in NPR.

Oh, I see, you are obviously referring to smokey old pool rooms.

Thats the beautiful part of our freedoms in North America Gene. You have the freedom not to enter any establishment
that allows smoking, just like the owner of said establishment has to right to allow or not allow smoking.

We don't allow smoking anywhere in Canada, so I have the freedom to smoke outside if I wish.

Terry - Who often posts with his tongue in cheek. Mine was half in my cheek this time.

Last edited:

Foolio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad that Hank felt it was time to serve free water again.

The smoke was so bad that John Barton stopped arguing and agreed that ghost ball works, just to get out of the pool hall.

:grin:

oldschool1478

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad I bought a 9ft Diamond Pro of my own, and haven't been back to JOB Billiards since.

Last edited:

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
The smoke was so bad in a Vietnamese carom room I was in the walls were yellow and the main vent coming from the AC was literally bleeding dark brown tar down the wall.

The smoke was so bad at the Houston Open one year I left with burning eyes and a headache.