Unchalked Tascarella Wrapless Fullsplice Cue--Piloted Ivory Joint--Hoppe Style!

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
New, unchalked Tascarella Fullsplice ($300.00 extra) wrapless East Indian Rosewood/ BEM 4 point cue with black, salmon red, blue and natural veneers. 2 shafts 13mm with ivory ferrules (4.27/ 4.63 oz.). Piloted ivory joint with inner steel collar ($500.00 extra). Ivory Hoppe disc at rear. Bumperless with chromed weight bolt. Nickel silver deco rings at joint. Weighs 19.32/ 19.68 with 19-3/8" balance point. $3,500.00 Joint protector set as shown included. No waiting. No trades. Thanks, Martin
Wtasc1a-1.jpg

Wtasc1b-1.jpg

Wtasc1c-1.jpg

Wtasc1d-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Amazing cue! IMO, perfect weight&thickness for the shafts and perfect weight&balance for the cue. And it's good looking. Someone is going to be very happy with their new player.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What a great looking cue, monster weights on the shafts, especially one of them.
I would have a real tough time selling this baby:).

Congrats Martin and glws!

Chrippa

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Beautiful cue Martin.

That's not just a typical piloted joint. It looks to be ivory over stainless steel. That's a big option and what I'm getting on mine. It plays incredibly nice.

GLWYS,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Beautiful cue Martin.

That's not just a typical piloted joint. It looks to be ivory over stainless steel. That's a big option and what I'm getting on mine. It plays incredibly nice.

GLWYS,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris, Yes this is the piloted ivory joint with steel insert in the joint for the compression fit. Great FULLSPLICE cue priced same as from Tascarella but with no waiting! Martin

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is a beautiful cue! I have never seen a ring between the tip and the ferrule like that. Someone care to enlighten? What is this?

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is a beautiful cue! I have never seen a ring between the tip and the ferrule like that. Someone care to enlighten? What is this?

Cuemakers sometimes put a pad between an ivory ferrule and the tip. Hercek does this as well.

-dj

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh baby! :cool:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Beauty of a cue, but it made me ruin a new shirt. The drool would have been ok, but i had just eaten a tootsie roll. So, that's gonna leave a stain.

Braden

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Beautiful cue! Pete's staying with a friend of mine in Abq this weekend, I'll mention to him that I saw it!

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Beautiful cue! Pete's staying with a friend of mine in Abq this weekend, I'll mention to him that I saw it!

I didn't know he ventured off Long Island:grin: Pete and Pete, Jr. are making top tier quality classic styled cues. No waiting here and no upcharge. Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Great deal here and from one of the good guy's too!

Hey thanks. The other new Tasc with "George" wrap just sold so I thought I'd give the wrapless one a bumpski. I will do a 90 day layaway no problem with 25% down on any cue or blank on the site.

Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Super nice unchalked 2012 wrapless fullsplice Tascarella Hoppe with piloted ivory joint. Layaway is okay.

Martin

Check out my new cue toy store!