Users who change their user title to "banned" ...

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yall are rookies , can't nobody tell you more bout crabs than me!!! Oh wait, talking bout blue crabs ! !!! Lol

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This burg must be seriously depopulated...

image.jpg

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
My wife dreads the Dutch oven especially after spicy wing night

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

LOL.
They say aroma therapy is good for you. Medicinal even.
I hope she appreciates all you do for her. LOL.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL.
They say aroma therapy is good for you. Medicinal even.
I hope she appreciates all you do for her. LOL.

I think the essence of digested poultry and franks hot sauce is supposed to be good for an upset stomach. Its a 'purging' aroma.... :thumbup:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
#best non npr yet non npr thread of all time on azb.....

its also the finest example of a peaceful thread derailment one could witness.....see the kinds of skills he who's name we shant not spaketh was trying to fight against?

i must respond to every awesome post on this thread....but i just got done doing more table work at the school program at LSMSA.....and i'm not ENGLISH! and have no post count mission lol.

Man Sev.......its a good thing i know ya or i'd have to make all kinds of phony teenage accusations about that post count.....when your problem is you live in the middle of nowhere....ya like to cook , grow a garden, and post on azbilliards....the finer things in life :) i say you just put in the years and deserve it lol, post away brother.

as for the crabs....i usually catch them on turkey necks....i tie a little string around it, crab string to be exact......the meats tough and the bones really hard....theres a limit here though of 12 dozen, or 144. i think the true issue here tramp is that some cities and municipalities have a limit of 21 and over....there happens to be an industry wide standard in the crabbing industry that 22 or even 222 isn't exceptable especially 21 or 12...

18002221222 is the poison control center hotline, and they work jointly and covertly with the center for controll of infectious diseases....to commit crabocidal genocide.

i've been help save the crabs letting them jump on my meat...and i take them to safety on the crab over ground pirouge......which you city folk call automobiles.

-Greyghost

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Well I tried the aroma therapy thing with pizza and Frank's red hot. Needless to say my co-workers aren't appreciating it at all. I guess they are different from the wife at home.

She will walk right in and not say a word and just walk right back out. No complaining or anything. Man I love her.

I hope all of the crabs stayed on the toilet seat. I might have a hard time explaining that to her.

Last edited:

Sev

Silver Member
I think the essence of digested poultry and franks hot sauce is supposed to be good for an upset stomach. Its a 'purging' aroma.... :thumbup:

And a well known repellent of many things.
This is why a well sealed dutch oven so important.
Infusion therapy. It is the cure.
Settles into the pores and other orifices. Creating a protective shield and sending those English crabs scuttling for their lives.
To attain the fullness of the effect. The timing of when to break the seal is of utmost importance here. One must be vigilant.

Last edited:

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And a well known repellent of many things.
This is why a well sealed dutch oven so important.
Infusion therapy. It is the cure.
Settles into the pores and other orifices. Creating a protective shield and sending those English crabs scuttling for their lives.
To attain the fullness of the effect. The timing of when to break the seal is of utmost importance here. One must be vigilant.
I can hear the infomercial now......

New dutch ovens now available with the following scents:

Blazin buffalo wings
Gradmas baked beans

And our most popular......corned beef and cabbage

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
crabs are related to gremlins......i kill gremlins....water living gremlins...they wake myself and others up during short nights filled with the sounds of sleep apnea and alarms.....death to them all.

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 256

Sev

Silver Member
crabs are related to gremlins......i kill gremlins....water living gremlins...they wake myself and others up during short nights filled with the sounds of sleep apnea and alarms.....death to them all.

So, what you are saying is that your plumbing is backed up? :eek:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I wonder if English can change his user title to "OFTEN BANNED".

if he comes back and there wasn't a lifetime ban in the status upgrade list of options.....the title would fit.

was he banned before the two recent times? lol