Users who change their user title to "banned" ...

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Can't let this drop off the first page.

So anyway where was I? Oh yea the bully, that first shot in the mouth was the only time he really got the best of me. After that whenever he drew back to hit me, I charged in and grabbed him by both ears and put my face on his chest and lifted my feet off the ground.( I called it my crab lock);). The harder he hit me the more it pulled on his ears.

The last time I had to deal with him was when I was in the 6th grade. It was recess and the teacher, Mrs. Crabtree;) was out on the playground. Myself and another 6th grader caught the Bully(an 8th grader) in the coat room and taught him our version of Scotch Doubles.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Retracted, redacted, etc

This was a pretty good thread.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
So anyway where was I? Oh yea the bully, that first shot in the mouth was the only time he really got the best of me. After that whenever he drew back to hit me, I charged in and grabbed him by both ears and put my face on his chest and lifted my feet off the ground.( I called it my crab lock);). The harder he hit me the more it pulled on his ears.

The last time I had to deal with him was when I was in the 6th grade. It was recess and the teacher, Mrs. Crabtree;) was out on the playground. Myself and another 6th grader caught the Bully(an 8th grader) in the coat room and taught him our version of Scotch Doubles.

Was that it. Over and done.

Mrs. Crabtree....oh gee....scary name

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread was awesome......now so quiet

Whats worse than lobsters on your piano? Crabs on your organ

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The Tangent Line-------

Ten years later when in basic training, I got my marksmanship badge on the first try at the rifle range. 98/100 rounds with an M-16 into a silhouette at 100 yards. A piece of cake. It was not running away and screaming for it's Mommy.:eek:

And another Tangent-------

The crab lock served me well in basic as well. I was a cadet at the Air Force Academy. The upper classmen would get one in your face screaming orders and another would come up behind you and try to snatch your M-1. The only time you were to relinquish your weapon was at present arms. So if they got it from you while standing at attention it was broken down and spread throughout the upperclassmen in the squadron. A real problem going around and knocking on upperclassmen's doors asking if they had a piece of your rifle.

When at attention the rifle was held between your thumb and forefinger with the thumb on the seam of your trousers. The crab lock kept my rifle in my possession at attention.

Tangent #3--------

My roommate did not know the crab lock and lost his rifle while at attention in a Special Inspection. Before the two upperclassmen could gloat, I shouted, "Sir may I ask a question?" Smiling reply, "Sure Cantrall, What?" "Sir if I can do 73 push ups will you return Cadet ********** his rifle?"(We were the class of '73 and the most strict military push-ups I had ever done was 36.) The answer was, "Sure Cantrall!"

We got to 73 but they were pretty sloppy at the end. I say we because as soon as I dropped and started knocking them out they looked at ********** at asked, "What are you doing standing at attention while he does push-ups for your rifle?":p
When we got back to our room I taught him the crab-lock.:thumbup:

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
(Whole Wheat) Spaghetti w/ red clam sauce. A Miller lite. Caesar salad, garlic bread...and OH BABY.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
i making a crab fettuccine with some grass fed beef...aged...even though i think all beef should be eating grass......but that maybe for another conversation....mmm claw meat

Seems to me you're a fully qualified A-grade chef.....
....so why are you messing with C food?

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know why PoolChump got the boot?

He went quick.

To me, he kinda sounded like that guy Rick,,, aka "ENGLISH!"

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Anyone know why PoolChump got the boot?

He went quick.

To me, he kinda sounded like that guy Rick,,, aka "ENGLISH!"

I found that guy more annoying than Rick. PoolChump was clearly trolling on purpose. Rick believes in everything he types.