Welcome, Fatboy. You last visited: 01-04-2014 at 08:08 PM

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
uh, yeah ... Wish i had a "genius" iq ... See there, now i'm jealous of you .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400625184.826728.jpg

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Those who "rail on" about the evils of money are destined to Never have any.

There is nothing wrong with money. More power to those who achive success in life, long as you don't do it in a dishonest way...

The point people are making is, nobody cares if he's rich or poor... I don't care what our bank account says, he'll never have what I have.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
If you have too much cash, I could always use a bankroll boost...let me know. My paypal is ready :D

We will probably have to wait until the Mosconi Cup, that is usually the season he is most charitable. :)

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Dip can still get played nose bleed high, millions?

What a game that would be, 2 upstanding citizens (SARCASM ALARM) locking up for millions, what could possibly go wrong with that? You can't hit the end rail Fatperson, I'd stick to pumping yourself up on the watch forum.

You're empty inside man, you inflate your ego beyond what a body can stand, that's probably why your back hurts so much.

Try humility once.

Oh wait, this is the guy who walks in somewhere and says play for 500k driving his Italian car, and walks out because no one has any gamble. LOL.

T

Dip can still get played nose bleed high, millions if he can stand it.....IBA Danial knows how to reach me, If that should ever happen.

Hope Wilson and Mike, Jetty are all good=great guys

see ya at thanks giving........unless i post a pic of a few new toys i bought, but thats very unlikely.

ciao.

Fatboy[/QUOTE]

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i do not know fat boy from anywhere. all i can say is that when my wife passed he offered to put me up for as long as i need if i wanted to get away......not knowing someone and offering that kind of support really shows you what kind of person he was and is.....that is all i can say and that is the truth...thanks for the offer fatboy....:thumbup:..............mike

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what difference would it make and why should it bother you?

Why should it bother "us" as a whole? I could care less if some blowhard on the internet went broke ... OR if he had billions. Makes no difference to my day either way.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi Fatboy,

It is good to hear from you, glad you touched base and we know things are going ok with you.

Stay in touch, you are a welcome AZer!

Will Prout

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hi Fatboy,

It is good to hear from you, glad you touched base and we know things are going ok with you.

Stay in touch, you are a welcome AZer!

Will Prout

What the hell....threads gonna end when the kudos start coming?

Eric has done a lot of nice things in the game.
He may not belong on the Mother Teresa forum....but I doubt that any
of us do.
I gotta feeling he's helped more players than I've busted.....
....and I got a lotta scalps hangin' on my belt.

pt....<...Fatboy Fan Forever

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
What the hell....threads gonna end when the kudos start coming?

Eric has done a lot of nice things in the game.
He may not belong on the Mother Teresa forum....but I doubt that any
of us do.
I gotta feeling he's helped more players than I've busted.....
....and I got a lotta scalps hangin' on my belt.

pt....<...Fatboy Fan Forever

Where is that Mother Teresa forum?

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
LOL been a great 5 months.

Word in the street is i'm broke,

So just to piss of you haters i just wanted to chime in and remind you i'm sitting fat, any one want to bet on that? So keep hating, say what you like as i will not read this thread. i'm happier now that ever.

To all my other friends here, hope your well and see you around, i'm not done with pool.
I just dont have time for internet boards. I wiwsh everyone the very best and i'll be around the pool rooms here and there.

Dip can still get played nose bleed high, millions if he can stand it.....IBA Danial knows how to reach me, If that should ever happen.

Hope Wilson and Mike, Jetty are all good=great guys

see ya at thanks giving........unless i post a pic of a few new toys i bought, but thats very unlikely.

ciao.

Fatboy

I am rarely on here anymore but in my case when I am on its because I am sitting home bored and to broke to hit the pool room.

Hope to meet you someday out there in whatever pool venue,Until then glad some1 is having fun,keep it up.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'll tell you this:

You don't need no moderators at the Mother Teresa forum.

That is a lotta BS...:angry:
You never hear of the Huguenot Heretics massacre?
...or Joan of Arc lookin' to get staked in all the wrong places?

The first humungus go-off in the history of billiards was a Parisian Cardinal...
...lost the equivalent of millions in today's money.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
I'm still waiting with bait on breath for Fatboy to unveil his "next big thing" for pool. He's been hinting at doing something to save pool for roughly eight years now, nothing so far.

This bugs me because a viable pro tour actually could be organized by one wealthy benefactor. I'm not trying to spend Eric's money for him, but he's stated on many different occasions that "something big is in the works". If Eric was involved in anything big regarding pool, you can bet that we would have heard about it here ad infinitum.

So, he says things without any intention of following through, and I call people like that "full of shit". Maybe that's why he has "haters".