WHAT BALLS WOULD YOU BUY ?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Yup, this. Waiting on some to come in that I'm giving a buddy as a housewarming present. I couldn't be more impressed with that company.
After years of playing the game with many high end sets the Dynaspheres have won my dollars. They are the real deal and it will take something special to change my mind.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennials
IMG_20220809_234232.jpg

mrpiper

Registered
I own Dynaspheres, Arcos II, Aramith Tournament, Centennials, Elephant, and Vigma sets. Several of some of these. I enjoy playing with them all.

FULL AGREEMENT HERE ABOUT Dynaspheres!
In order of MOST DURABLE: (Stay clean / don't get contact marks)
Dynaspheres
Arcos II
Tournament
Vigma
Centennials
Elephant

In order of best looking / cool factor:
Centennials
Arcos II
Dynaspheres Palladium
Dynaspheres Bronze
Dynaspheres Tungsten (cool 1940's vibe colors)
Vigma (Stars and Stripes)
Elephant (Beautiful / Swirl)
Tournament or Tournament Black

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own Dynaspheres, Arcos II, Aramith Tournament, Centennials, Elephant, and Vigma sets. Several of some of these. I enjoy playing with them all.

Dynaspheres
Arcos II
Tournament
Vigma
Centennials
Elephant

Centennials
Arcos II
Dynaspheres Palladium
Dynaspheres Bronze
Wow, you rate elephant balls above Aramith tournament balls for best looking – Are you serious?

mrpiper

Registered
Well just my opinion. The Tournament set are beautiful for sure but to me they are just another standard set. The Elephant Beautiful balls really are great looking in person and my wife and all female players would rate them much higher just because of the swirls. Best advice is by what you like and will enjoy mast and be proud to have on your table.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously? You need to get out more. these are ok except for that grey 6/14. pretty bad. why would they do that? these guys in belgium must be color blind.
LOL! I get out plenty. I kinda dig the gray 6 an 14 and love the 3 dart design.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dynaspheres
Arcos II
Tournament
Vigma
Centennials
Elephant

Centennials
Arcos II
Dynaspheres Palladium
Dynaspheres Bronze
Tournament balls have a nice design; however, the black ones are horrible.

crazy8legs

Registered
Aramith TV Super Pro

I find that this set is the easiest to distinguish between all the balls, while still keeping most of the traditional colors.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously? You need to get out more. these are ok except for that grey 6/14. pretty bad. why would they do that? these guys in belgium must be color blind.
They decided to make the 6/14 match the cloth again so you can’t see them as good🤯

My only complaint with the correct colors on balls would be the 6/14 being green. I often wondered about that.

I guess then tourney blue cloth came out they forgot to make the 6/14 blue and make the 2/10 some other color.

Just leave the ball colors alone!

Cloth, rails, cues, gloves, what ever. But the Bal colors are special. The one thing in pool that doesn’t need molested!

Fatboy <———guardian of history lol