Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The future of pool is coming any day now, and all of you fookin naysayers and haters are gonna be crossed off the list. Some permanently Im afraid.

If you click the link below and repent.... you might just be able to get back on the list and back into our saviors good graces as well. :grin:

~Redemption~

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, rumor has it that his blue glue mixed with cat piss is a good remedy for corona-virus. ;)

Drinking Corona is a good way to relieve stress caused by the virus.

Random dumb girl at a local bar:

"OMG you are drinking Corona!? Aren't you worried about getting the virus!?"

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The future of pool is coming any day now, and all of you fookin naysayers and haters are gonna be crossed off the list. Some permanently Im afraid.

If you click the link below and repent.... you might just be able to get back on the list and back into our saviors good graces as well. :grin:

~Redemption~

I clicked. And I have seen the light!

johnnyaims

Registered
This thing is still going on? Has the OP got his new rails from Jeremy yet?

Update!

Jerimy Chambers text middle of last week and said the new rails he's created for my table are close to being done, and he'd be shipping them soon.

April last year is when I had to take my table apart because of water damage caused by a failed dish washer sump (upstairs above my table room), which led to a complete re-flooring of my house; hence why I had to take my GC apart, not because of water damage to it, but the floors it sat on had to be replaced. At the time I was disappointed dealing with the water damages, but I was a little happy because I had always wanted to have my GC restored and tightened up. Having Glen, then, at this point, disappear with my rails and money has been a real low blow considering the whole situation and other implications. My home hasn't been able to be put completely back together for going on a year now...

To say I'm grateful to Ken Hash for advising me to bring this situation to light on this forum is an understatement.

To say I'm grateful to Jerimy for stepping up and righting a wrong, making this situation a positive is an understatement.

To say I'm grateful to everyone whose keyed into this thread and kept it going is an understatement.

When my new rails arrive I'll be able to finally get my GC back together, finish my lingering touch up home repairs caused by the water damage, bring a smile to my wife, whose had to put up with an unfinished house for a year because of my pool playing life (we all understand how pool affects our significant others...), and the pool playing community here on AZB will have had an amazing, far reaching affect in this crazy world.

God bless everyone!

Thank you.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update!

Jerimy Chambers text middle of last week and said the new rails he's created for my table are close to being done, and he'd be shipping them soon.

April last year is when I had to take my table apart because of water damage caused by a failed dish washer sump (upstairs above my table room), which led to a complete re-flooring of my house; hence why I had to take my GC apart, not because of water damage to it, but the floors it sat on had to be replaced. At the time I was disappointed dealing with the water damages, but I was a little happy because I had always wanted to have my GC restored and tightened up. Having Glen, then, at this point, disappear with my rails and money has been a real low blow considering the whole situation and other implications. My home hasn't been able to be put completely back together for going on a year now...

To say I'm grateful to Ken Hash for advising me to bring this situation to light on this forum is an understatement.

To say I'm grateful to Jerimy for stepping up and righting a wrong, making this situation a positive is an understatement.

To say I'm grateful to everyone whose keyed into this thread and kept it going is an understatement.

When my new rails arrive I'll be able to finally get my GC back together, finish my lingering touch up home repairs caused by the water damage, bring a smile to my wife, whose had to put up with an unfinished house for a year because of my pool playing life (we all understand how pool affects our significant others...), and the pool playing community here on AZB will have had an amazing, far reaching affect in this crazy world.

God bless everyone!

Thank you.

Epic thread for a new guy.

Begs the question, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR?

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(R)ail
With apologies to AWOL Nation.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=sai...9j0l4j69i61.8719j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Blame it on my ADD baby
Blame it on my ADD
Blame it
La la la la la, la la la la la ooh
La la la la la, la la la la la ooh
Rail!
Rail!
Rail!
Rail with me into the dark
Rail with me into the dark (Rail)
Rail with me (Rail)
Rail with me sail with me (Rail)

anon.

I do hope Glen gets the help he needs.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Perhaps The Donald needed new rails for his GC, so he called the best. RKC, being a patriot, used the perfectly refinished rails he had just completed to fix up the presidential GC. Unbeknownst to RKC the rails he replaced could not be repurposed for another table and were consigned to The Fire, leaving him rail less for his costumer Johnny. To add to the tragedy RKC was forced to sign an extremely thorough NDA so now he must stand silent on this most personal of issues. Occam’s Razor says it is so, and so it is.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
funny thing

Perhaps The Donald needed new rails for his GC, so he called the best. RKC, being a patriot, used the perfectly refinished rails he had just completed to fix up the presidential GC. Unbeknownst to RKC the rails he replaced could not be repurposed for another table and were consigned to The Fire, leaving him rail less for his costumer Johnny. To add to the tragedy RKC was forced to sign an extremely thorough NDA so now he must stand silent on this most personal of issues. Occam’s Razor says it is so, and so it is.

It is a funny thing, I suspect your story of being a lot more true than not. This thread has ran over a month, a daily twist of the screw, no results from glen. It would seem like if he had Johnny's rails or any other set of rails that he owned, glen would have found time to do the rails or get one of his buddies to do them. I suspect that no glen really does mean no rails.

Hu

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pretty funny over 30 pages.....suppose I didn’t miss much the 5 years I wasn’t here.

Glad to see nothing has changed.

Hu still hates me, at least there’s that. Lol

I give up,
Fatboy

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update!

God bless everyone!

Thank you.

Wow, that is quite a journey you have been on with this situation. Props to you and the wife for hanging in there. Looing forward to pictures of the table when you are back in business.