Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

BlackMDX

Registered
RKCs shit list is much longer than his good list now. Shame on everyone of you.

He’s like a lot of cult leaders. He has a small number of followers who believe he is the messiah of table mechanics, but the vast majority of people see him for what he is!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
He’s like a lot of cult leaders. He has a small number of followers who believe he is the messiah of table mechanics, but the vast majority of people see him for what he is!

That's probably an accurate assessment.

RKC's "shit list"??? I hope I'm on it 5 times. If I was on it any more than that I think it would start to bother me. :rotflmao1:

Maniac

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread should be kept going indefinitely as a vaccination against him screwing other AZB members.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RKCs shit list is much longer than his good list now. Shame on everyone of you.
Shame on the people who have been calling him out for stealing another member's rails and money and disappearing? Why not shame on RKC for doing the dirty deed in the first place?

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member

I once spoke with a person that had worked with Glen. He said something to the effect of “Glen and I separated for religious reasons.(Long pause) Glen thinks he is god.”:shrug:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to think of another context where a business/vendor can take $1750 of a customer's money and supplies in exchange for a service, not perform the service, disappear with the supplies and the money, and then have a series of people line up to defend the vendor instead of the customer.

Insane.

Thankfully the majority of posters here are not doing this but too many are.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Shame on the people who have been calling him out for stealing another member's rails and money and disappearing? Why not shame on RKC for doing the dirty deed in the first place?

He was being sarcastic.
It was a joke.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good afternoon everyone. Just feel I should chime in here to let Johnny know that he should not by any means be concerned with him having received a set of inferior quality rails lol. I have been making tables for 30 years and longer servicing them. I have spent a ton of time and money in research and machinery in order to make the most optimal playing rails ever produced. So Johnny no worries. There is NO one including Glen that can have a say to the right or wrong way they have been made. I have no doubt you will be pleased. They will play spot on accurate and lightning fast.

On another note.... I just want to publicly extend a heartfelt thank you to those who felt it within to send a $ my way in light of the situation. It will not be forgotten I was very surprised and humbled so sincerely thank you.

Sir I think it would be within' the rules here for you to post your full business info so those near by ya can use your services if they wish to. What you have done for the OP is outstanding:)

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sir I think it would be within' the rules here for you to post your full business info so those near by ya can use your services if they wish to. What you have done for the OP is outstanding:)

Jerimy's shop is in Minooka, IL, that's where all the maguc happens. :D
Be forewarned he has a heavy workload so there is usually a wait involved in hiring him but you will not find a better person nor a better table mechanic around. He makes a lot of custom designed tables as well as antique table restorations to go along with all his service work so his dance card fills up rather quickly but he is definitely worth the wait if you are interested in his elite skill set. :thumbup:

Jerimy Chambers
Chambers Billiard Co.
708-574-9888

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerimy's shop is in Minooka, IL, that's where all the maguc happens. :D
Be forewarned he has a heavy workload so there is usually a wait involved in hiring him but you will not find a better person nor a better table mechanic around. He makes a lot of custom designed tables as well as antique table restorations to go along with all his service work so his dance card fills up rather quickly but he is definitely worth the wait if you are interested in his elite skill set. :thumbup:

Jerimy Chambers
Chambers Billiard Co.
708-574-9888

Thanks for the review!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The snake still hasn't surfaced? I have a feeling it's going to be time for another telethon soon.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
waiting a month

The snake still hasn't surfaced? I have a feeling it's going to be time for another telethon soon.

He is waiting about a month after this thread dies, figures that with the typical pool player and forum memories all will be forgotten by then! Every time we post in this thread that rolls the clock back a little further!

I have always found his avatar a chuckle. He proudly calls himself the real king cobra then uses a picture of a ceramic cobra for his avatar. With someone else I might think it a pun on themselves, with glen's god complex, just dufusness on his part!

Hu

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard he was gonna open RKC's charm school...
Charms? Like these?

CropperCapture[511].jpg

Now I know how my dentist spends her spare time.

These are supposed to give you sweet dreams?:confused::yikes:

Bob <-- has had a crown fitted without novocaine