Who iz the nicest poster on AZB??

Jadssons

Rehab is for Quitters
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Dear Peer,

Peer, here's the bottom line. If we ever fought, I'd be sorry for the rest of my life. That's how long I'd be in jail for MURDER!:eek:

I know you was kidding, and so am I. It's nice that we can have fun here.
Plus, I don't want nobody here to get the wrong impression of me....:)[/QUOTE

Terry is not only the nicest poster on here, but the nicest PUNISHER too...

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Thanks everybody for the kind words and nice comments. They are very appreciated. But, I thought this was a hoot, because I don't see myself as much different than most of you. So, Jay & Peer said it right! :)

Almost everybody has always treated me great here at AZB, and there's a reason we all keep coming back every day like most people report to work. It's because we love it here because of who's all here. Way too many wonderful men & women to mention by name because of the fear of forgetting to mention somebody just as deserving. This is our pool home, so we should treat each other like family would treat one another.

We're all first among equals here. :)

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey! I had an honest job once . . .

It was the worst four hours of my life!

Hu

rossaroni said:
You mean people have jobs outside of sitting on AZ all day? Wow, that must be a lot of work.:frown:

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave

Dr.Dave shows a great deal of class on this forum. Even though he is beat up for some of his scientific projects, he always responds accurately and treats everyone with DIGNITY end RESPECT.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really great guy's !

bumpypickle said:
bumpypickle by a mile.

My vote goes for Bumpypickle, Peer and APA7. I expect to be released any day now, so I can give them all a big hug. :eek:

SJD Care of - Arizona Inst. for the Mentally Handicapped. (Please write, no phones allowed in padded cells)

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Dear Peer,

Hi buddy! You asked for it, but let me take a second here and stop laughing before I get on with this post....
(Elapsed time of 3:03 to stop shaking (from laughing!) before I could continue...)

Ok, where were we. Oh yea, I remember. You wanna punch me! (Insert lengthly laugh track HERE... :D

First, let's you and me take a stroll down memeory lane...to THIS photo of you in this thread....***SEE Post # 15*****
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=86448

Now, let's review another archived thread, found here.....
****(See post #89)****
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=98057&page=6&highlight=jamison+respect+fights+work

Now, really, if seeing a little bitty snake cross the road and jumping up on top of somebody's car any way to prepare yourself for a "slobber-knocker :eek:?

Peer, here's the bottom line. If we ever fought, I'd be sorry for the rest of my life. That's how long I'd be in jail for MURDER!:eek:

Or how about this...you gotta better chance of winning if you dress up like a pork-chop, go to your local zoo and jump in the lion's den! :eek:

When me & you finish, you'd have so many missing teeth, it would look like your tongue was in jail! :grin-square:

The last time I lost a fight, the Dead Sea was just sick! :cool:

When we're done, you can go to the dentist twice a year. Once for each tooth left!

I'll hit you so hard, when you wake up, your clothes will be outta style! :confused:

I got a PM saying you couldn't lick your lips in a real fight!

So, if you really want to whack me one but good, get ready to say goodnight to yourself.....:wave3:

Next time an idea comes into your head like that, drop it like it's hot!

And don't get mad at me for replying to your post. My therapist says I should express myself more! :eek:

Peer, for being such a good speedbag, er, um, sport, I'm giving you some good rep both to assure you that this was all in fun and also, so I don't get banned or suspended here for all this blabbering!

I know you was kidding, and so am I. It's nice that we can have fun here.
Plus, I don't want nobody here to get the wrong impression of me....:)

Dang Terry,

You forgot my favorite one. I'd hit you so hard, your drivers license would have a black eye... lol

Dwight

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
BigDogatLarge said:
Dang Terry,

You forgot my favorite one. I'd hit you so hard, your drivers license would have a black eye... lol

Dwight

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

That's good too, Dwight. How about this one..."I'd hit you so hard on top the head that they'll be able to see your feet in your driver's license photo!"
:eek:

Merry Christmas to you and yours also my friend!

And let's keep spreading peace on earth, good will towards man....:)

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually.....truth be known,

cuejoey said:
Without a doubt AZers Terry is a GREAT choice...:)

Terry Ardeno is a woos. Furthermore, he doesn't know anything about pool. If I were to hit him with my best punch he would be begging for mercy !
Also, I would like to add, the world is really flat, Hitler was a nice guy, and Brad Pitt is homosexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) :eek:

Dick

PS. Please send all red reps to Smorg or Fatboy. I am maxed out.

Last edited:

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Dear Peer,

Hi buddy! You asked for it...

I'm in for a 1-year TAR subscription if that fight gets on the bill :grin:

Well done on the award Terry, from now on, one slip of your toungue and people will start thinking how nice you used to be :p

I also want to mention a few others that make an effort to show posters of all levels respect. The cream of the crop. This list includes, though it is not limited to JoeyA, sjm, Queen Linda, Dave Alciatore, JAL, Jay Helfert, Mike Page, JimS, Smorg, TATE....

This list is not complete by any means, and there are some people here who hang on different threads to me, with who's character I'm less familiar.

And those that can get a bit testy from time to time, they are the sponge in this AZ cake. Without both, AZ would not be as tasty.:eek:

Colin ~ Food metaphors mean it's snack time.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Colin Colenso said:
I'm in for a 1-year TAR subscription if that fight gets on the bill :grin:

Well done on the award Terry, from now on, one slip of your toungue and people will start thinking how nice you used to be :p

I also want to mention a few others that make an effort to show posters of all levels respect. The cream of the crop. This list includes, though it is not limited to JoeyA, sjm, Queen Linda, Dave Alciatore, JAL, Jay Helfert, Mike Page, JimS, Smorg, TATE....

This list is not complete by any means, and there are some people here who hang on different threads to me, with who's character I'm less familiar.

And those that can get a bit testy from time to time, they are the sponge in this AZ cake. Without both, AZ would not be as tasty.:eek:

Colin ~ Food metaphors mean it's snack time.

I agree, there are just too many nice folks on here and you are bound to miss a lot of them, when making a list. Thank you for the honorable mention, Colin, but I definitely need to say that you also are one of the nicest ones on this board. Always helpful and so full of pool knowledge that you are willing to share. Have a very merry Christmas!

Now looking for some cake....;)

getsome01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
??????????????

come on people, what about the dude that says "and i kid you not" on all his post? i just love it.

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
That's same way that I used to be, a true badass.

Doug
(now, I can't get the Band-Aid tin open) :)

Rep to keep U at the top of the competition. :thumbup: :thumbup: :p

Brian

kath13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm nominating Big Truck. He went way beyond the call of duty and helped me with an attachment for a thread. Unbelievably nice! First time, I have ever talked with him and he couldn't have been more helpful! Thanks again Big Truck!