Who iz the nicest poster on AZB??

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My vote is a tie between sjm and TATE.

Nothing against TerryA, because I have not read a lot of his posts.

Scott

Last edited:
Reactions: sjm

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
cigardave said:
Somebody smoke your J, dude?

I guess it's time for a new keyboard. It happens all the time. I didn't notice it this time. I wish I could smoke a J. I miss it. Johnnyt

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Terry is so nice that you'd want to shake his hand and take him out for a nice steak dinner after he beat you up.

Seriously, he is #1, Williebetmore is #2, and SJM is #3.

Reactions: sjm

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amazing!

beetle said:
Terry is so nice that you'd want to shake his hand and take him out for a nice steak dinner after he beat you up.

Seriously, he is #1, Williebetmore is #2, and SJM is #3.

I'm quite serious when I say it is amazing that so many people agree that Terry belongs in first place. Not that Terry doesn't deserve it, just amazing when almost all of us agree about anything. There are a dozen people or more I could list in second place though, way too close to call. Of course there are a lot of people I don't know on here that might be equally deserving too.

Hu

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
yeah Hu....

ShootingArts said:
I'm quite serious when I say it is amazing that so many people agree that Terry belongs in first place. Not that Terry doesn't deserve it, just amazing when almost all of us agree about anything. There are a dozen people or more I could list in second place though, way too close to call. Of course there are a lot of people I don't know on here that might be equally deserving too.

Hu

Yeah, Hu, it is amazing when the majority of AZers can agree on anything....

But, my friend, I would have to put you on top of that list with Terry A, there have been so many times that I've seen threads zooming out of control and people flying off the handle where you've stepped in and tried to slow things down and calm down the craziness and I've never seen you be spiteful or not try to be helpful any way you could.

Not only is Hu nice on the threads, he is a great guy in person too. I had the honor of meeting him in New Orleans a little while back and we played some and went out to eat.

If I'm ever back in New Orleans I'll definitely visit him and Joey and Jamie again. Of course if I went there, all of those people would be in the pool halls, so I probably wouldn't have a choice in the matter anyways since that's where I'd be too.

Jaden

p.s. No one could EVER make the mistake of thinking I'm the nicest poster on this board. I get a little flippant with my remarks at times, but hey, that's just me. Take it or, well take it....

Last edited:

Jigger

Lets Roll....(...(..(.(O
Silver Member
Terry A???

No way, I saw Terry tie two cats tails together and throw them over a clothes line! Terry just laughed like huh huh huh huh while wringing his hands....I've got the video some where.;) and will post it shortly.

J/K

Last edited: