World Cup Of Pool (9-14 May2021) $250K Prizemoney

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly I hate to see Boyes/Appleton win. They were put in at the last minute just to fill a bye.

i would say greece lost that match rather than darren/boyes won it. kazakis partner played like crap. GB C will most probably be out next match. their opponents, the dutch, have been the best so far.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gomez is smashing them too, and missing
Yeah I’ve noticed that some of the players are playing with the speed and approach as if they’re really in stroke. But they’re all kind of out of practice, and it’s going to take a while to get back in the zone. Right now they‘re going to have to slow down a little and play more conservatively. They’re playing as if it’s Jan 2020 and they’ve been in regular competition.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5-6 as the Pinoy's have ran the last 2 racks. After leading 5-0, the Shaggy Shooters will now have to hope for a break to just get back to the table.

Edit: I stated they ran last 2 racks based on the R2 that was posted in brackets. As that has now been changed to R1, it may have been in error. I'm assuming what this signifier means.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
I'd like to see that kick on the six ball in rack 6 I believe. Never showed a replay on stream but it looked like team Philippines hit the 9 first, bit he hit it 100mph.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Hill-hill, Shaw scratch trying to play position.

GB A out.
Estonia played well. Down 6-5, Shaw hit a poor safety and was rescued by a roll. Melling then missed an easy one ball and was rescued by a roll. Each time, Estonia deserved to get a shot and didn't. The final scratch, though a bit unlucky, was a third error Great Britain A made in the las two racks, and to me, it was a fitting end to a match that Estonia deserved to win.

I must admit that I was rooting for Great Britain A, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Nice effort by Estonia.