Wow!!

Grady

Pro Player
I have great news. Doctor says I’m responding well to chemo and only a third of my lung cancer remains. I still have some shortness of breath and my voice is shot but I’m not complaining. Merry Christmas everyone,
The Professor

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have great news. Doctor says I’m responding well to chemo and only a third of my lung cancer remains. I still have some shortness of breath and my voice is shot but I’m not complaining. Merry Christmas everyone,
The Professor

Glad to hear of your progress. Good luck with the fight.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing your encouraging news, Grady. I can feel the excitement in your words!

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news!

Keep hanging in there. Cancer is definitely beatable, and I know more than one person who has done just that.

Merry Christmas. :)

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Professor

Happy for you Grady, hope for full recovery soon. You got a ball for a $1000

Later

Naji

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Awesome Grady!!!!

Great News....Hope you continue to improve...

Jaden

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome news to start the new year. Continued success with the treatment.

Dave

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Now theres the best Christmas present yourself and us can get.

Merry Christmas Grady.

PS - We do have Guardian Angels. Always know that.
Terry.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy to hear the great news Grady.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

By the way, My oldest son came over this weekend and said that he is playing 1P and loves the game........I said, just a minute I have four VHS (yes VHS) tapes by Grady Mathews that will save you a lot of money.

I cant think of how many times I have used one of your shots and done very well, after every one of your shots I always said to myself.....thanks Grady.

Take care

John