WPA Rules For Transgenders

JC

Coos Cues
I'm a total advocate for this idea. Let the men enter the women's tournaments and vice versa.

And no handicapping either.

Again this is a no go. Feminists want equality with conditions. They would never stand for this. Which of course ruins it for the non feminist participants. Which is what's breaking down the very fiber of our society on every level. The family is gone. Morality is gone and on and on.

JC

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
th.jpg

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, sir, i do. To completely belittle a person's plight and out right accused that person of something so ridiculous is offensive, mean and hurtful. That would definitely classify it as such. I do not care in the least bit how you feel about me. Have the courage of your own convictions and think before you speak.

Waaayy too sensitive here. He was responding to, and highlighted, her signature line where, she referred to herself as a billiard "phenom." You have to expect a little push-back when you make that claim about yourself on this forum. The jab had nothing to do with her gender orientation, just her self aggrandizing.

Jeez:rolleyes:, "professionally offended" much?

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't read this entire diatribe but will simply say that there are no physical abilities needed in the game of pool that a male has over a female so having different divisions is silly anyway.

Every woman I know of that plays can handle a 21oz stick and make a bridge with the best man I know. They can also stroke their cue just as straight and hit the cue ball right were they needed just as well.

So if woman wants to identify as a man or a man as a woman, though I do not believe with their choice, it does not matter to me in shooting pool against them.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Yes, sir, i do. To completely belittle a person's plight and out right accused that person of something so ridiculous is offensive, mean and hurtful. That would definitely classify it as such. I do not care in the least bit how you feel about me. Have the courage of your own convictions and think before you speak.

Justin it's not a sign of weakness to be offended by incivility, however, this is the internet anyone with a pulse can participate in a conversation. We all learned about sticks and stones along time ago. You need to allow your intellect to override your sensibilities. When someone resorts to name calling it's because they cannot form an intelligent argument and are not worth your time.

Think about it. The very first post on this thread is nothing but a bunch of whining. For someone so manly why be so easily offended? It's all a matter of perspective.��

I am now going to call you fish.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't read this entire diatribe but will simply say that there are no physical abilities needed in the game of pool that a male has over a female so having different divisions is silly anyway.

Every woman I know of that plays can handle a 21oz stick and make a bridge with the best man I know. They can also stroke their cue just as straight and hit the cue ball right were they needed just as well.

So if woman wants to identify as a man or a man as a woman, though I do not believe with their choice, it does not matter to me in shooting pool against them.

The bolded part above may be true (I don't think it is) but even if it is true the best female players clearly can't swing the cue with the same speed and accuracy as the best guys can. I don't know if you guys are just so nice that you can't see the obvious or you just don't play well enough to be able to identify the differences between strokes. Either way it's really puzzling to me.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You obviously have your opinion on the sublet so why is watchez not allowed his, whatever it may be??? Too many drama Queens lol.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm sorry for you that you have been looking at pool through rose colored glasses, but the reality is that it's not a pretty path to becoming a champion when there's no money to be made.

Maybe someday things will change in the future. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that it does, and that up and coming players will not have to endure what players like myself had to endure.

People will behave themselves when there is money to be made and they're told that if they don't, they're out. I think of the IPT. Yes, it was a farce, but for a short while, the players all saw an opportunity to make real money. They dressed nicely and acted well. That's what happens when the rewards are real, or at least seemed real at the time. People start to get their act together and start to behave. Yes, there will always be the odd exception but for the most part, people can change when they have to.

I'd like to see you and Basement play for the cash I think you have really misjudged his capability on the table and the amount of time he has put into this game.

Let's face it, you never could compete with the men and even insinuating you could play Earls speed has to be the funniest thing I've read on AZ. SHAME ON YOU.

But this is your usual MO on here so carry on.
Jason

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rhea, your handicapping skills are about on a par with the rest of your game..(low B you said)..The chances of Siming winning 1 or 2 sets out of 50, races to 7 or more against Oscar, are very dismal indeed!..When you have elevated your game, to the level you want it to be, you will be able to see that much more clearly!.. I don't think anyone would even bother streaming that "intense" match for free! :sorry:
[...]

Have you watched this video?

I invite anybody interested in women vs men at pool to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9LH2haGZ0&feature=youtu.be

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Crazy the game is like 90 percent mental. We don't think the same.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uhhh unless Shane or Dennis plans on switching teams and taking food off the table from the top ladies.....could care less, and imo, not even a relevant issue in pool

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Waaayy too sensitive here. He was responding to, and highlighted, her signature line where, she referred to herself as a billiard "phenom." You have to expect a little push-back when you make that claim about yourself on this forum. The jab had nothing to do with her gender orientation, just her self aggrandizing.

Jeez:rolleyes:, "professionally offended" much?

His point was not to point out her lofty view of herself. His point was to imply that she is the person who would be so ridiculous as to change her gender only in order to compete in pool tournaments. There is a huge difference between the two. I am not the type who is always offended, only when things are truly offensive in nature.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am now going to call you fish.

Your attempt at humor and the underlying nature of your attack, and that's certainly what it was, offended the whole of my brain, intellect included. It went beyond simple name calling, whether you want to admit it or not. You may call me whatever you would like, it doesn't change a thing.