You guys are still here? I missed you! -Donovan

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
Man, I have been gone a few years and 2 people have been pushing me to stop by and get involved again. So :thumbup: I am going to get involved again. BTW, all the PM's and emails from many of you guys over the last few years have been very sweet.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a thread not too long ago about the folks that have fallen off the radar over the years at AZ. I couldn't help but wonder what ever happened to Donovan.

The forum has grown a lot over the last two years. Lots more postrs and several new sub-forums. Your post count should be sky high in no time. :)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Hey Donovan,
Welcome back. I knew your train would be headed back this way before long.

JoeyA

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Man, I have been gone a few years and 2 people have been pushing me to stop by and get involved again. So :thumbup: I am going to get involved again. BTW, all the PM's and emails from many of you guys over the last few years have been very sweet.

Welcome back.

Here is what changed - strange but true:

- LD shafts won. Despite logic, LD means low squirt.

- Tips -the names are diffcult to pronounce, descriptions misleading, and cost is up, up, up. Some tips cost more than the cue they are glued to.

- In some cases, a single cube of chalk costs more than a cue.

- You will notice that a lot of us are irritable and we aim worse than ever before.

- We lost Bucktooth but gained Dippy. We gained a lot right there - about a million dollars worth of high stakes pool action in the last year (seriously).

Otherwise, it's same old.

Chris

Last edited:

Donovan

Silver Member
Thanks Johnnyt and RiverCity.

Tate, brother, you are scarring me with the tips and chalk talk. Sounds like I better go look those things up soon. LOL

The shaft thing is always going to be controversial. ;)

I heard about Bucktooth. :(

Donovan

Silver Member
SO what is the Club Member thing on your side profiles and where in the hell is that damn cuejoey? :D

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Hey Bro'!!! Come up to Volcano's some Wednesday night and see me. Although I play a little better than when you last saw me, I am still the proud owner of the Hoover Trophy :thumbup:!!!

Good to hear from you again.

Maniac

Donovan

Silver Member
Hey Bro'!!! Come up to Volcano's some Wednesday night and see me. Although I play a little better than when you last saw me, I am still the proud owner of the Hoover Trophy :thumbup:!!!

Good to hear from you again.

Maniac

That is something I just might have to do. What time do you usually get there now?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
That is something I just might have to do. What time do you usually get there now?

I get there around 6:30 for practice. League starts at 8:00. My team has the bye this week, but for sure come some Wednesday after that.

Maniac

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Tate, brother, you are scarring me with the tips and chalk talk. Sounds like I better go look those things up soon. LOL

(

Kamui Chalk and Tiger Onyx tip.

Here's an auction for one piece of Kamui Chalk - it's already at $21:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-custom-billiard-pool-cue-stick-tip-1-KAMUI-CHALK-/160571731004?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562d22c3c

What better to chalk than a Tiger Onyx Tip? (they really are good).

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NEW-GENUINE-TIGER-ONYX-LTD-LAMINATED-TIPS-39-92-/220676849256?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33615d7e68

Chris

Last edited:

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
SO what is the Club Member thing on your side profiles and where in the hell is that damn cuejoey? :D
I'm here brother....Been busy and haven't had much computer time....Glad you came back in one piece from your MMA fighting tour...You the man...Heard you had a match and beat Chong the Kong in Bejing!!! Your getting too old for that octagan stuff man you should consider retiring in your prime...Take care brother....George the greek said hi........

Donovan

Silver Member
Thanks brother cuejoey, my knuckles are healing. ;o)

Cuaba, Maybe someday, but it is not planned right now.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Thanks brother cuejoey, my knuckles are healing. ;o)

Cuaba, Maybe someday, but it is not planned right now.

When I heard about your MMA training from CueJoey, I was talking with one of my buddies about you. He just happens to play pool (but not too good) but can kick the shit out of noggin or break a bone or two with little effort and he said he wanted to work out with you if you are ever over this way. He has five or six disciplines that he is proficient in but has never gone pro, although he has trained in Thailand with some of their fighters. The guys a freakin' musician. LOL

Anyway, if you want to come over and beat up on the musician, come get in your reps. Just need a little advance notice as he travels a bit.

Best regards,
JoeyA