Zuckerberg's pool table

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you look close, you can see it was made out of reclaimed barn beams. You could drive a semi truck over it.

It does have that bohemian, middle ages, look to it.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There’s a second use. Firewood! Wouldn’t run out of firewood for a very long time using that box as a source…..
There's an echo in here. Pat J. said exactly that, in his introductory comments for this thread.
Great minds think alike, no doubt about it.

Arnaldo

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Pool table? Bookcase?
I did not see either of those, my eye was drawn to the matching cue rack on the wall! Looks like a few vintage two piece Willie Hoppe cues.

Kinda blurry but maybe?

MrKnives

Yeah but that’s just in his getaway home (59M$). Probably made from beams in Abraham Lincoln’s home if I had to guess…

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
May have History. Certainly is old. May have belonged to somebody famous. I can't say I've ever seen anything like it.
No way to know for sure but I'm almost certain it was bought brand new or was relatively recently made, and it was intentionally made to look that way by either using reclaimed wood or by distressing the wood or both. I sometimes like that old distressed look, but only on certain things in certain places, and I didn't like the way it was done here (or that it was done here at all?) on this table.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like an 8' table to me. It also looks pretty solid if set up correctly. The pockets are 5+" buckets though. As far as I'm concerned he can spend his money however he wants, with one caveat. I have the utmost respect for people who give back in some way. "To whom much is given, much is expected!"

Zuck is in a postion to do a lot of good for society in general and support many good causes. Look what Bezos ex-wife is doing with billions of dollars she got in her divorce settlement. Giving it all to charity! She is helping literally hundreds of worthwhile causes with the money she is donating. If Zuck and his wife have a similar foundation then he has my respect. If not, he's a bum in my book!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Pool table? Bookcase?
I did not see either of those, my eye was drawn to the matching cue rack on the wall! Looks like a few vintage two piece Willie Hoppe cues.

Kinda blurry but maybe?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will bet it came with the estate when he purchased it. I cannot imagine he would be interested in pool at all..

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
If you look close, you can see it was made out of reclaimed barn beams. You could drive a semi truck over it.

It does have that bohemian, middle ages, look to it.
I would like to drive a semi truck over this abomination.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like an 8' table to me. It also looks pretty solid if set up correctly. The pockets are 5+" buckets though. As far as I'm concerned he can spend his money however he wants, with one caveat. I have the utmost respect for people who give back in some way. "To whom much is given, much is expected!"

Zuck is in a postion to do a lot of good for society in general and support many good causes. Look what Bezos ex-wife is doing with billions of dollars she got in her divorce settlement. Giving it all to charity! She is helping literally hundreds of worthwhile causes with the money she is donating. If Zuck and his wife have a similar foundation then he has my respect. If not, he's a bum in my book!
You’re a millionaire, right? Are you going to give away a few hundred thousand to charity?