Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just thought I would put mine up so everyone else's will look that much better.

This is what I can afford at the moment, but I'm making the best of it. Although I would REALLY like to have ANY of the previously posted rooms, I just can't have it yet.
0620101643.jpg
0906102126.jpg

Building is an 18x20 in my back yard. No power(extension cord only), no heat, no a/c. Just pool.

Future plans are to burn the house and shop down and build one big enough to have the table in the house....:grin:

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Just thought I would put mine up so everyone else's will look that much better.

This is what I can afford at the moment, but I'm making the best of it. Although I would REALLY like to have ANY of the previously posted rooms, I just can't have it yet.

Building is an 18x20 in my back yard. No power(extension cord only), no heat, no a/c. Just pool.

Future plans are to burn the house and shop down and build one big enough to have the table in the house....:grin:

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Whenever I see the garage or shop conversion room....I get the impression of it being like a domed stadium with a retractable roof...You can close the door and have the indoor game....or...when the weather is nice you can open the retractable door and have an indoor/outdoor game.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yamakazi --- I LOVE the carpet under the table with the wood floor around it, you usually see the other way around. Looks super nice, great room! :)

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Whenever I see the garage or shop conversion room....I get the impression of it being like a domed stadium with a retractable roof...You can close the door and have the indoor game....or...when the weather is nice you can open the retractable door and have an indoor/outdoor game.

Thanks.
That is one great feature. If I could just keep the moths away at night... I have a screen that covers the door, but they always find another way in. Doesn't matter if the door is open or closed, they ALWAYS find a way.

Lukespoolhall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Room

ATTACH]153116[/ATTACH
2-8ft Anniversary's 1-9ft Anniversary .....Future is to get a 10ft Centennial Snooker

Attachments

• Picture 372.jpg
    Picture 372.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,490

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
"Kawliga was a wooden Indian standing by the door".
"He fell in love with an Indian maid, over in the antique store".

Luke, love you pool hall. Very cool.

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
It's still under construction, but here's my basement room with the newly installed diamond bar box. It's great to have a table at home, and as my fiancee says "it's good that you can play pool without coming home and smelling so bad from the pool hall" :)

diamond1.jpg

diamond2.jpg

Before picture of the GC I

Before picture of the GC I, stripped and sanded everything smooth. Then covered with black enamel and stained the ends of the table legs.
Keep posting those rooms, nice to see what's out there.

Attachments

• Pool Table 003.jpg
    Pool Table 003.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 5,097
Last edited:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bnall-

Very nice setup.

What model table? Anniversary? 9foot?

The two piece corners-is that custom? I haven't seen this variation of an Anniversary, if that is what it is.

Regardless-a very fine looking table.

Enjoy!