Russian Ken

dundeewizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one is going to do a thing... Because this IS tolerated every day. Every pool room in the country has one or more Kenny's. When was the last time you saw someone get beat up over not paying? This isn't the 1930's mobster era we live in today.

see it all the time unfortunately..usually its for 10 bucks so i think it is not worht it but for 7k guy lucky he can walk

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
see it all the time unfortunately..usually its for 10 bucks so i think it is not worht it but for 7k guy lucky he can walk

That in a bar with drunk people who aren't really "players"? Or in a pool hall with legitimate pool players. I've been gambling my brains out for 20 yrs (in legit pool rooms, never bars) and have never seen a fight one time amongst players. (Bangers in the back yes). And I've only heard of one fight in my area amongst players over money that I did not witness.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So ....is anoyone going to do anything about this gy??everyone seems to know him and where he is, why has nobody beat the shit out of him made it perfectly clear that this will no longer be tolerated?

So you want to know if anyone is going to potentially trade their freedom and give the lowlife a sure winner of a lawsuit, in the pursuit of what a 'right'?

Hmmmm...interesting concept.

Would be better for someone familiar with him to but the debt for a reduced price and get what he believes he can from Kenny wit no penny.

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
not in my neck of the Woods

No one is going to do a thing... Because this IS tolerated every day. Every pool room in the country has one or more Kenny's. When was the last time you saw someone get beat up over not paying? This isn't the 1930's mobster era we live in today.

I can promise you that in my part of the World , he would be held accountable to say the least and that accountability would come with a hefty price tag.

2andOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
theres tmes this guy would be alone.And in the dark who knows who's hitting you in the knees with that aluminum bat.

I can't believe this POS still has kneecaps.

Pagani

Banned
What I don't understand is why people keep loaning this guy money? He is getting loan from people that don't even really know him. Guy must be really persuasive to get those kind of loans from strangers.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Information on Russian Ken

I made the mistake of loaning him a large amount of money at the Derby and I am not planning on letting it go.

If anyone who knows me can let me in on any information on him such as his full name, address places he plays pool I would appreciate it.

Please PM me any info you might have, thanks in advance.

Sorry Mars, but i thought you were much wiser then this!

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone should bring Russian kenny to Brighton Beach to gamble. He will soon find out how real Russians deal with scumbags like this.

Also, someone needs to print his picture out and have copies handed out to every player with the title deadbeat degenerate gambler at each tournament.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Someone should bring Russian kenny to Brighton Beach to gamble. He will soon find out how real Russians deal with scumbags like this.

Also, someone needs to print his picture out and have copies handed out to every player with the title deadbeat degenerate gambler at each tournament.

Pull that crap in Brighton Beach and you won't leave it. Those guys don't play that lawyer stuff either...they would kill the lawyer too. Johnnyt

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a disgusting thread. Threats of killing and violence. People claim the pro players put a bad slant on American pool. I'm not so sure it's the pros. If this is an example of the American pool culture, God help us all.

I don't care what the guy did, he doesn't deserve to have his life taken from him for any amount of money.

What's wrong with you people?:mad:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
What a disgusting thread. Threats of killing and violence. People claim the pro players put a bad slant on American pool. I'm not so sure it's the pros. If this is an example of the American pool culture, God help us all.

I don't care what the guy did, he doesn't deserve to have his life taken from him for any amount of money.

What's wrong with you people?:mad:

Good luck. Guess you didn't want a drama free day? Once again you're defending scumbags

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck. Guess you didn't want a drama free day? Once again you're defending scumbags

I'm not defending anybody, but I am taking a stand on murder, killing, and physical violence.

Maybe I'm long in the tooth, but where I come from, these activities are illegal. I won't even get into the morality of it.

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for tooth, the Bible says. Well, this Russian Ken didn't murder or physically violate another human being.

I'll share a little story with you. When Keith was a teenager, just starting to come into his stroke, he got into a ring game with the big boys at Bob's Billiards in California. They played all night long and a day until Keith busted all of them. Game over. :cool:

Well, at the time, Keith's home life had deteriorated, and Keith was literally living in the pool room. The owners would lock the pool room up at night for Keith's safety and allowed him to sleep there. :sorry:

Being that he had no home to return to, when the game ended, Keith fell fast asleep on a bench inside the pool room. Two scoundrels came over to Keith's body while he was fast sleep and actually cut the pockets out of his pants and stole all of Keith's winnings. :eek:

When Keith woke up, he was heartbroken. It was a large score for the teenager, and he felt violated. As the day progressed, the pool grapevine began to work, and Keith found out the names of the two people who literally stole his money. :mad:

Let me just say that neither one of the scoundrels were beaten up, killed, or murdered, but what actually happened to those two thieves is a story to learned at a future time. Suffice it to say, justice was served with non-violence. :wink:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

But you must admit that causing him harm or taking his life over the matter would be a massive escalation of the situation?

IMO, people should give him 0 action until his debts are satisfied to the debtors. It takes 2 parties to arrive where we are.

How do you feel when someone doesn't properly yield to you at a stop sign? Do you set their car on fire? I hope not.

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Russian Ken, but I do know that if anything happens to him, the owner of this forum could be subpoened to provide IP addresses and names to legal authorities.

Most who seek justice don't publish their intentions on how they're going to go about it when it comes to murder, killing, physical violence, and bodily harm. In fact, it's the silent ones you need to worry about. ;)

This thread is stupid.