Keith McCready Joins Cast of American Road Player

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently not any longer.

Ya but it's good to get Keith in this next should be the self proclaimed king of the road Cj in his glasses and mustache
To keep it real Scooter isn't so much the player as he is the gambler and is strength is working at getting a game he will bet strong arm John in a arm wrestling contest if he thinks he's got the good side of it
Essentially what he is , is the Don king of pool

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is really nice this many posts and no one slamming Keith for join it. This could be the BIG push pool needs to spark new interest in the game.

SidePocketProd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is really nice this many posts and no one slamming Keith for join it. This could be the BIG push pool needs to spark new interest in the game.

That's a great perspective and for someone who has been invested in this for three years, it's really exciting to hear.

Also we have had more donations tonight than all the other days combined! This is a great thing because momentum is everything, so if you are on the fence about donating now is the time to jump off and help get this thing going. The train will not stop once it gets started and people see some commitment!

After all, isn't passion and commitment a huge part of this game, I think so!

Thanks
Peyton

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
I hope JAM can manage Keith around those fools. I'm thinking there would be way to many distractions.

Best wishes for Keith!

--Jeff

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
You should have them give your old mate Bobby Hawk a call, like you he has that charismatic bark. Pitch it as the old guard vs the up & comers, I don't think the young lads could fade that duo in bark or bite. It would definitely be interesting to watch.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
You should have them give your old mate Bobby Hawk a call, like you he has that charismatic bark. Pitch it as the old guard vs the up & comers, I don't think the young lads could fade that duo in bark or bite. It would definitely be interesting to watch.
They need "buck" for his bark!

Kd

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They need "buck" for his bark!

Kd

I hope you might be able to carve out some time during the month of January, Kid. Everything we used to go to is now closed, and Keith could sure use a good sparring partner if you're able to come out and play. :grin:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I hope you might be able to carve out some time during the month of January, Kid. Everything we used to go to is now closed, and Keith could sure use a good sparring partner if you're able to come out and play. :grin:
Yes I am! Christmas break now till Jan 26th!! Let's rumble!

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quarter thief= not interested.

They dump the thief and pick up a real American hero, smart move.

Wicked Q

Registered
GREAT NEWS and well deserved! I can't put into words how happy I am for you Keith! This adds so much crediability to the show. I was a little skeptical at first about the show but all doubts are out the window with you in the cast! For me this will be like back in the 70's and 80's when I watched you make games for real. This ain't no Earthquake...this is a MEGAQUAKE!!!!!! Rock and roll Keith!!

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oooh, the impossible dream.

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

See you all in January. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Earthquake out. :)

Awesome news, congrats Keith; can't wait to watch!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Oooh, the impossible dream.

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

See you all in January. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Earthquake out. :)
Good luck, JAM (and Keith).

To the producer guy:

What's with donations? Why not give donors equity in the show like a real crowd-funding model? If you want money, offer something instead of acting like Cliff Joyner by putting the bite on everyone.

Also, if people donate and you hit your mark, but can't sell the show to a network, do people still get their money back? I'm guessing the answer is no since the wad is blown.

So, what's to keep you from building up a pile of our money, shooting a few bs scenes and then concocting a story about how the show wasn't sold and running off with everyone's moolah?

Last edited:

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like what you guys are doing even before Keith was inducted, now i'm very interested in investing myself. Yes I feel that your show has a legitimate chance to go a long way, I may also be an asset in some capacity. PM me if you're interested.

Bill Incardona