Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
post number please?

Yes, I posted pictures of the rails in this thread on page 40.

I use the old skin plus you can set the number of posts displayed per page. My page forty isn't the same as other people's page forty.

Can Johnny or someone else post a message number please?

Thanks,
Hu

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I clicked here wondering what! ...there's stat's on this game...

yep, close

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
What if the snake only spent 30 minutes a day on AZB, how many more jobs do you think he would have gotten done. I guess he is caught any way.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
at some point he has to do the right thing and send it all back to the op. especially since op can file a police report for theft and glen would be in a world of hurt and costs above and beyond.
just because the op got another set doesnt relieve glen of his debt.

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
at some point he has to do the right thing and send it all back to the op. especially since op can file a police report for theft and glen would be in a world of hurt and costs above and beyond.

Glen committed a couple of felonies and could be prosecuted criminally by the state or federally but OP would do well to just sue his ass. The only thing that Glen would listen and learn from is getting hit in the wallet.

Glen is certainly no one I’d do business or associate with. He has some psychological issues that are glaring if you read his posts. Hell, the first time he and I interacted and crossed words he posted photos of himself flexing an out of shape arm; the guy is weird.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen committed a couple of felonies and could be prosecuted criminally by the state or federally but OP would do well to just sue his ass. The only thing that Glen would listen and learn from is getting hit in the wallet.

Glen is certainly no one I’d do business or associate with. He has some psychological issues that are glaring if you read his posts. Hell, the first time he and I interacted and crossed words he posted photos of himself flexing an out of shape arm; the guy is weird.

Did you ever consider the possibility he was hitting on you?? :grin:

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not to mention anyone can report a crime, it doesn't even have to be the OP.

If a set of replacement GC rails and $1750. Cash exceed $5000. Then it's theft in the 1st degree.

"A theft offense in the state of Washington is classified as "theft in the first degree," which is a class B felony, if the value of property (other than a firearm or motor vehicle) or services stolen exceeds $5,000, or if property of any value is taken directly from the person of another."

If the OP is a senior or elderly it puts the crime into a whole different category.

Apparently the law takes theft much more seriously than Glen and his fanboys.

Glen, give the OP back his property!

Bump:thumbup:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to mention anyone can report a crime, it doesn't even have to be the OP.

If a set of replacement GC rails and $1750. Cash exceed $5000. Then it's theft in the 1st degree.

"A theft offense in the state of Washington is classified as "theft in the first degree," which is a class B felony, if the value of property (other than a firearm or motor vehicle) or services stolen exceeds $5,000, or if property of any value is taken directly from the person of another."

If the OP is a senior or elderly it puts the crime into a whole different category.

Apparently the law takes theft much more seriously than Glen and his fanboys.

Glen, give the OP back his property!

Bump:thumbup:

Imagine that.

In the real world, Glens blowhard bullshit doesnt account for much.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah, just crooked. :duck:

Well, at least those guys got something for their money, even though they were obviously misrepresented overpriced cues they at least got something out of the deal. All Johnnie got from Glen was a RKC right up the old culo.