The Biggest reason Lower level players can't improve ????

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only if that's where your "vision center" is (the place where your brain, usually favoring your dominant eye's image to one degree or another, puts the two images together to look like a single one pointed at the target).

pj
chgo

One more thing about this. You focus ahead of the tip of the stick thereby producing "parallel" stick images. You can alternate winking until the target is centered between these apparitions. In my case, the strike point on the cue ball but in my <contact points through stick line> routine you can use double vision on any segment involved. Important to note that you are solving for where the friggn stick goes.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am leary of someone claiming they have the Magic Bullitt. I have seen and heard it before. Including just recently.

r/DCP

Totally understand. I actually thought all this time you were pro perfect aim and con spf instructors. That's why I could not understand why you didn't just call him up. I guess I had it wrong.

At the end of the day, I still believe it comes down to genetics for the max speed any player will obtain, for any sport in life.

Geno's lesson was fun though, I do recommend it. I had recorded mine with him (with his permission). If I ever get around to editing it, I may post it one day (he said its ok to do so during our lesson). But its way, way, down on my list of things to do.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can lead a horse to water...

I haven't read the last month of this thread, just checking in now...Did you Skype Geno yet DCP? If not, why not?

Back in about 2011 I was on the phone with Stan Shuffet after I had explained how this worked and he told me this. Gene, players are not ready for this.

I did unlock the real secret of aiming and I will not back off on this. The story is the same as it was 10 years ago when I first started teaching this.

When I would go to pool halls around the country I had to do free 10 minute mini lessons so the players could understand the problems that this fixes.

I would usually do about 10 mini lessons and end up with 2 or 3 full lessons. Soon the 2 or 3 players would tell their friends and eventually I would end up with about 10 lessons. By the time I left I did 20 and it was time to go. Why? because everyone else in the pool hall knew it all and they knew that there was nothing that would help their game as I claimed it would. I guess they would just have to stumble and bumble with their game like they always did.

Jerry Stuckert called me from Phoenix after I left town. He said I had the whole pool scene screwed up there. I asked him why? He said he would usually win this one tournament each week. He just played in it and got 5th. The first 4 places went to players I had worked with. He was laughing when he said it but he told me it was the truth.

It sure was fun meeting you on the road when I was teaching and it was great working with you on skype.

Good luck my friend...

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I have personally seen him play @ the US Open 9 ball tourney. The man can play.

Very few 60+ year olds are world class, that doesn't mean they haven't learned something about the game to give back.

If you only had an open mind.

Well Genomachino came to AZB years ago, hyping his "Perfect Aiming System" & DVD by the same name.

Hawking his $80.00 CD. If the man was some World Class player he would be a sponsored player. Non of the places like Pool Dawg, Muellers, Seberts, etc, have his "Perfect Aiming DVD" in their inventory for sale. Wonder why if it the holly grail?

Like I said before I have actually view the DVD, returned it to it owner, Fast Larry of Lawrenceville, GA. Say nothing that personally excited me.

Aiming or perfect aiming is only one small part of a person arsenal of tools to play pool. If you can not hit a ball straight down the length of a 9 foot table, and get it to roll back in a straight line, you got problems, and there are a lot of other, if's that are all skills one must master to become a better player.

Genomachino is a pretty good salesman, I expect he could make a good living selling Jewelery, Cars, or Hime Improvements. JMHO

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally understand. I actually thought all this time you were pro perfect aim and con spf instructors.

I am not pro Perfect Aim and I am not con SPF instructors. I cant speak about Perfect Aim. I would assume if Geno ever starts traveling and he gets close to Indiana I would have him stop by.

And there are some good things about SPF instruction too. But I feel there are some less than good things about it as well. Obviously others do as well.

r/DCP

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Back in about 2011 I was on the phone with Stan Shuffet after I had explained how this worked and he told me this. Gene, players are not ready for this.

I did unlock the real secret of aiming and I will not back off on this. The story is the same as it was 10 years ago when I first started teaching this.

When I would go to pool halls around the country I had to do free 10 minute mini lessons so the players could understand the problems that this fixes.

I would usually do about 10 mini lessons and end up with 2 or 3 full lessons. Soon the 2 or 3 players would tell their friends and eventually I would end up with about 10 lessons. By the time I left I did 20 and it was time to go. Why? because everyone else in the pool hall knew it all and they knew that there was nothing that would help their game as I claimed it would. I guess they would just have to stumble and bumble with their game like they always did.

Jerry Stuckert called me from Phoenix after I left town. He said I had the whole pool scene screwed up there. I asked him why? He said he would usually win this one tournament each week. He just played in it and got 5th. The first 4 places went to players I had worked with. He was laughing when he said it but he told me it was the truth.

It sure was fun meeting you on the road when I was teaching and it was great working with you on skype.

Good luck my friend...

I still waiting for my answer about what your were proposing to get the Money Shark to finance, or Shark Tank.

Hope you find time to reply, about your idea. Jerry Stuckart was a strong "B" Player, we have many strong "B's" in the Valley of the Sun.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've been on of my fans from the beginning my friend...

I still waiting for my answer about what your were proposing to get the Money Shark to finance, or Shark Tank.

Hope you find time to reply, about your idea. Jerry Stuckart was a strong "B" Player, we have many strong "B's" in the Valley of the Sun.

Jerry was one of my favorite people/players in the valley when I was out there teaching back in 2009.

As far as Shark Tank. Not sure how that will work out. First you have to do a pre show at one of their 4 locations in the USA. Had a spot on a show but didn't do it because of health reasons.

I'm still alive

That's the good thing. Need to figure out if I have the energy to do all this or not.

This isn't something that you just pop on the show and do it.

If we do, do the show you will just have to watch and see what happens.

If I do the show it will be for all the pool players everywhere so they will know that this will help them play so much better and enjoy the game to the fullest.

With my health trouble I might be gone tomorrow. If I could leave this info to the pool players forever That would be as good as it gets for me.

:thumbup:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Jerry was one of my favorite people/players in the valley when I was out there teaching back in 2009.

As far as Shark Tank. Not sure how that will work out. First you have to do a pre show at one of their 4 locations in the USA. Had a spot on a show but didn't do it because of health reasons.

I'm still alive

That's the good thing. Need to figure out if I have the energy to do all this or not.

This isn't something that you just pop on the show and do it.

If we do, do the show you will just have to watch and see what happens.

If I do the show it will be for all the pool players everywhere so they will know that this will help them play so much better and enjoy the game to the fullest.

With my health trouble I might be gone tomorrow. If I could leave this info to the pool players forever That would be as good as it gets for me.

:thumbup:

Well the people who have been on Shark Tank, and made the grade. Meaning had an investor, invest, still had a lot of work making it big.

Not sure how many actually made it big , but a few products were launched by the show, and were sucessful.

Think the show like most reality show, are basically entertainment.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No need to wait.........

I am not pro Perfect Aim and I am not con SPF instructors. I cant speak about Perfect Aim. I would assume if Geno ever starts traveling and he gets close to Indiana I would have him stop by.

And there are some good things about SPF instruction too. But I feel there are some less than good things about it as well. Obviously others do as well.

r/DCP

With the personal lesson at $300 and the skype lesson is only $150 there is no reason to wait.

So far the skype lesson is just like being there. The only difference is I can't shake your hand,

Longer the wait the more shots missed for no reason at all. The info is here.

When you think about it have you heard of one single person that this did not help. All of them are estatic about what they learned.

I just don't know what to do? The most amazing thing ever discovered about how the eyes truly work so you can envision any pool shot as good as humanly possible.

If a baseball coach had all his players that he coached batting .400 teams would be fighting over the guy.

My claim that this will cut anyones misses in half is an underestimate. And now the player can actually get better and better.

But if the sights are crooked on the gun nothing seems to work as good.

I'm just showing everyone how to put the scope on the rifle.

Beginner, to the pro's. I'm not afraid to show this to anyone. The results are always the same.

Terrific. And very very glad they learned this for sure...:thumbup:

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno,
Can you give the rest of us a little bit more info? Can you tell us one or two things that you teach in order to get us to bite?

As I've said before, myself and probably others are leary of people that claim to have some kind of magic bullitt.

r/DCP

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have personally seen him play @ the US Open 9 ball tourney. The man can play.

Very few 60+ year olds are world class, that doesn't mean they haven't learned something about the game to give back.

If you only had an open mind.

As we both know, that closed mind is the biggest obstacle in learning. If we both had a nickel for every time we heard “ well that’s how I’ve always done it” we’d be rich ;)

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
There are 413 other posts about this and you want one or two things.

He talks about what his system is, it's a sighting system.

Geno,
Can you give the rest of us a little bit more info? Can you tell us one or two things that you teach in order to get us to bite?

As I've said before, myself and probably others are leary of people that claim to have some kind of magic bullitt.

r/DCP

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the personal lesson at $300 and the skype lesson is only $150 there is no reason to wait.

There are 413 other posts about this and you want one or two things.

He talks about what his system is, it's a sighting system.

The former quote is what this thread is about.

As for systemic content, I have a sighting system that works better than anything I've tried and it plugs into my aim/stance/delivery/ quite nicely etc...

...and he says it's rong. :eek: :shrug: :bow-down:

:D

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is only one best way to bake a cake....Mr G

The former quote is what this thread is about.

As for systemic content, I have a sighting system that works better than anything I've tried and it plugs into my aim/stance/delivery/ quite nicely etc...

...and he says it's rong. :eek: :shrug: :bow-down:

:D

There is only one best way to envision a shot. To find out what the brain and the eyes are trying to do and why they are doing it.

Straightline is good and it will get the dominant eye there. But it can also get the non-dominant eye in the rifle position.

Does it address what the eyes are trying to do? What I teach does.

The eyes naturally sabotage the shot just by how they work. Unless you understand this totally it is hard to fix it totally.

The problems this causes can't be understood looking down a line on a table.

Been done before with tape and string and who knows what else.

It's definitely on the right track.

Bottom line is I know that when I get done with a player they know the whole story from top to bottom and they can see with their own eyes that the whole story is correct.

When I'm gone someone will pick this up and say: This guy really did have it figured out.

Might be 100 years from now though.

CTE is good because it gets the player to move the eyes around but it doesn't address keeping the dominant eye in the correct position. This is why lower level players struggle with it and higher level players sometimes don't see the big deal with it. They are already there naturally with the eyes or pretty close from repetition.

I'm just doing the best I can do to help as many players as I can.

The few that I reach are the lucky ones.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Whew.

Wise sage, oh anointed one, your holy knowledge is filled with blessing.

F* sake, this is a 28 page thread that explains nothing other than you trying to shill your lessons. Why not post in the for sale or instructor section rather than crap up the main forum with a 28 page thread filled with no useful info besides you saying you have the secret to the universe and arguing down anyone with any other thoughts?

This thread is basically useless shilling and I'm surprised the mods haven't moved it to a different forum ages ago. There's not much useful info in it other than saying to know your dominate eye... well no shit. Know how to aim without making your eyes go ooga booga inside your head... yeah that's a given.

Please quit acting like a some holy martyr who rains blessings down on us. You don't get the option to act like god's gift to pool if you're charging. The money is the reward.

I have no hard feelings toward you, and I believe you probably are a damn good instructor who does enjoy teaching and helping others improve. The issue is, this entire thread is a sales pitch and nothing else. Personally I say spill your secret if you want a discussion, or go to the correct spot on the forum to sell lessons. I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, I'm not saying your not a damn fine instructor. What I'm saying is, take your sales pitch to the proper forum please. There's no info here other than the secrets of the universe can be yours for $.:rolleyes:
boogieman, meet Geno the Ad Machino.

pj
chgo

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@ GM

Bucket pockets, contests where failure of opposition is the operative factor in advancement (pronounced "sports"), This is the world "perfect aim" and CTE claim to conquer? Can't concur. Anything else for sale?

When the world class stops missing, I'll listen.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is only one best way to envision a shot. To find out what the brain and the eyes are trying to do and why they are doing it.

Straightline is good and it will get the dominant eye there. But it can also get the non-dominant eye in the rifle position.

Does it address what the eyes are trying to do? What I teach does.

The eyes naturally sabotage the shot just by how they work. Unless you understand this totally it is hard to fix it totally.

The problems this causes can't be understood looking down a line on a table.

Been done before with tape and string and who knows what else.

It's definitely on the right track.

Bottom line is I know that when I get done with a player they know the whole story from top to bottom and they can see with their own eyes that the whole story is correct.

When I'm gone someone will pick this up and say: This guy really did have it figured out.

Might be 100 years from now though.

CTE is good because it gets the player to move the eyes around but it doesn't address keeping the dominant eye in the correct position. This is why lower level players struggle with it and higher level players sometimes don't see the big deal with it. They are already there naturally with the eyes or pretty close from repetition.

I'm just doing the best I can do to help as many players as I can.

The few that I reach are the lucky ones.
Anyone getting a paid or free lesson from you sure are the lucky ones Gene. Keep doing what you are doing. You are a blessing to the pool world.

PS AZ trolls are at it again, trying to chase another knowledgeable poster off the forums