The BEST One Pocket Event of the year.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May 26-30th 2021 Buffalo's Pro Classic-$13,500 Total Added.

Here you go guys the Premier Pro One Pocket Event of the year.

$10,000 Added $2,000 Entry Pro One Pocket. No Fees + 100% payout Huge players auction.

$3,000 Added $100 Entry Open Bar Table 9 Ball. Split Quarters

New this year, $500 Added One Ball One Pocket Mini Tournament.

Check out the killer line up for this year below

BUFFS 2021 SMALL.jpg

Copy of Copy of A New Design (11).jpg

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, that is one strong field. In a typical year, the only time all the greats of the one pocket discipline hook up is at Derby City, but this year, Buffalo Billiards may well be staging the one pocket event of the year. Wishing good luck to all concerned with this production and to all these fine players. It's going to be one hell of a payday for somebody!

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that is one strong field. In a typical year, the only time all the greats of the one pocket discipline hook up is at Derby City, but this year, Buffalo Billiards may well be staging the one pocket event of the year. Wishing good luck to all concerned with this production and to all these fine players. It's going to be one hell of a payday for somebody!
It would be really great if SJM, Stu Mattana would announce the One Pocket division.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
It would be really great if SJM, Stu Mattana would announce the One Pocket division.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but although I truly love it, I am not a scholar of the game of one pocket. Most years, I only see it at Derby City. I'm still learning the game's fine points, and have a long way to go.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May 26-30th 2021 Buffalo's Pro Classic-$13,500 Total Added.

Here you go guys the Premier Pro One Pocket Event of the year.

$10,000 Added $2,000 Entry Pro One Pocket. No Fees + 100% payout Huge players auction.

$3,000 Added $100 Entry Open Bar Table 9 Ball. Split Quarters

New this year, $500 Added One Ball One Pocket Mini Tournament.

Check out the killer line up for this year below

View attachment 590781

View attachment 590786

Those dates correct? Starts on Wednesday the 26th yet the 1P calcutta isn't until the next day at 6PM?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We now have 19 players on the list.

Looks the field might be extended this year.

Who else do you guys think should sign up ?

Maybe these guys I listed below or somebody else you think can compete with the Worlds Best One Pocket players ?

Billy Thorpe
SVB
Shannon Dalton
John Schmidt
Justin Bergman
Josh Filler

Copy of Copy of A New Design (8).jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like great events. I do think the nine ball should have been a smaller field, maybe sixty-four. I forget how many tables are in his new place though, I'm just thinking about time and crowds, other than that and in normal times, the more the merrier!

Buffalo is an excellent room owner and there are likely to be some little surprises like free food one evening unless somebody is catering the event. He will also bend over backwards to try to make sure everyone is happy and everything is fair, equal, and above board. I haven't been to Lacy's so not commenting on them one way or the other, but other than that unknown Buffalo is head and shoulders the best room owner in the New Orleans area in my opinion. I may have to come down and watch awhile myself, can't say until the time comes.

Good luck to all watching, all playing, all videoing the event. If I left anyone out consider them added! May the best one come to the top in all events!

Hu

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
And the Lion unwraps his cue....been in hiding since before the new year.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We now have 19 players on the list.

Looks the field might be extended this year.

Who else do you guys think should sign up ?

Maybe these guys I listed below or somebody else you think can compete with the Worlds Best One Pocket players ?

Billy Thorpe
SVB
Shannon Dalton
John Schmidt
Justin Bergman
Josh Filler

View attachment 590873
Call Danny Harriman!