Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Now me... I don't give a shit. I don't give a damn about Willie's record. I don't give a damn about John's record. I don't give a damn about someone running 1000 balls... It's pool history... which means it's a step down from the email I sent today in the office about what we were doing for lunch today.

This ass-hattery in this thread is downright hysterical. It stays on the front page. It will for years to come probably.... at least I hope so.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
This ass-hattery in this thread is downright hysterical. It stays on the front page. It will for years to come probably.... at least I hope so.
Me too....entertaining as hell. Gives an old retired guy something to giggle about!

I'm starting to think that xradarx and Mr. Harriman were conjoined twins separated at birth.

Maniac

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Me too....entertaining as hell. Gives an old retired guy something to giggle about!

I'm starting to think that xradarx and Mr. Harriman were conjoined twins separated at birth.

Maniac
More like conjoined twins who ate each other in the womb.

Jaden

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Y’all should know, being conjoined at the asshole with a number of others here.
Y’all tell us how it feels when you scratch your asses and find that you have to apologize for scratching someone else’s ass.
Quoting before Deletion

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The internet is an inanimate object, which hasn’t developed a memory yet.
No one cares.
Not Yesterday.
Not Tomorrow, which never arrives.
Not Next Week.
No one, especially gives a shit for your diatribes and hate for Dan Harriman, even to the extent that you and three or four others would like to represent that he is some kind of schizophrenic magician that can be in several places at the same time.
Now about those 14.1 conspiracies that you continue to espouse on others, did you ever reply to Lou when he gave you the same authority to correspond upon your conspiracy accusations about others espousing nonexistent conspiracies re; js626?
You need to take a minute or two and get your own shithouse in order, before falsely accusing others.
There's quite a trail left behind and nobody cares until they do.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hooray, the super duper 14.1 table is ALMOST done. 5" pockets. Now John gets to watch jealousy fund a charge at his world record. Because, whether anyone breaks Willie's record or not, John's is the record that is in the record books so his is the one to beat. No matter what happens they are chasing John Schmidt's world record run of 626 consecutive balls.

I know of two people whom I will give great odds against them breaking John's record on the super duper table.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hooray, the super duper 14.1 table is ALMOST done. 5" pockets. Now John gets to watch jealousy fund a charge at his world record. Because, whether anyone breaks Willie's record or not, John's is the record that is in the record books so his is the one to beat. No matter what happens they are chasing John Schmidt's world record run of 626 consecutive balls.

I know of two people whom I will give great odds against them breaking John's record on the super duper table.
Do they get to “condition” the table and balls every so often like John did?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t know anyone was disputing it. I also haven’t been paying much attention either. He ran 626 on video, then it was reviewed and confirmed a new world record by a committee or something, right? Why wouldn’t it be legit?
Because the Willie mosconi crowd gets their panties in a bunch thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.