T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I taught survival when harms way. I'm now teaching surviving the streets and manners to the young pups. I taught coil winding. Taught respect of heights in a warehouse. Worked 30 feet up. If I don't learn something new and pass it on I'm stagnant. That's why I said there's no such thing as a retired teacher. Some say I'm R.E.D. Some say I am, Toy din-din kung- kung.
    Thanks for your support, and as the green mechanism says, may it be returned to you ten-fold.
    Waterloo, Waterloo, where will you meet your Waterloo?
    Every puppy has his day, everybody has to pay
    Everybody has to meet his Waterloo
    hey Hondo, i am back, been messing with your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Bro..ZZ BROCK
    Why do you always play a martyr ???? What the hell is wrong with you ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    AVM ... he says he is the victim, in all cases I have ever seen.
    I have to ask, no disrespect, but do you have any friends that have not been victomized? If not, mayhaps you should broaden your circle of friends. Just a thought. I am trying to read your postings more carefully nowdays to avoid being flippant or disrespectful to you. Have a great day.............:)
    you want me to cover you at the az room again????? i am in westo wv ZZ Brock
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…